Engine Oil Separator Recall

Ford Puma ST Chat
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

That's too funny 🤣 Great to hear of new pumas on the prowl around Loch Lomond! Well done everyone that's got theirs to enjoy and hoping everyone will have theirs very soon too 🙏

wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Goldie ST & Ktpuma i'll keep an eye out for my fellow Pumas next trip around Loch Lomond. Bluecat & The Monkeyman definitely recommend it in the new wheels! Can I also just say thanks to all you guys posting on this forum for all the support, updates, info etc it helped knowing I wasn't dealing with the issue on my own & gave me confidence in pushing for a resolution 👍 I appreciate all of us are not there yet & have our cars but surely everyone will have soon 🙏
IanNWales

Post by IanNWales »

Had a call from dealer on Friday, check complete, no work required. Only 0.2% of all engines affected? Will be registered on Monday 9th, collecting Wednesday, all being well. Thanks for the informative posts. Waiting for goodwill gesture now from Ford.
Puma ST, mean green, performance pack, driver assistance pack, powered tailgate, magnetite dark finish wheels.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Just had a “chat” with my brother in law who rang Stoneacre in York when I told him about this a few weeks back. He’s waiting for a Fiesta ST.

He said the dealer knew nothing of this and basically said my info was crap. The dealer said the recall was for 2014 models.

I’ve just sent him the details even though he said he didn’t believe me and didn’t want to know :D
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 1304

Post by Deleted User 1304 »

Credit to quite a few dealers, as soon as Ford gave the go ahead, cars have been or are being checked and shipped out sharpish.
puma22

Post by puma22 »

:lol: :geek: 8-) :?
Last edited by puma22 on Mon May 16, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Well done puma22-enjoy! Good luck to everyone still waitinf & hope you get your cars soon 🙏
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Really nice in black....its just the cleaning. Enjoy.
Deleted User 762

Post by Deleted User 762 »

Yeah, after the Sahara rain the car looked awful, took it to the car wash and got it cleaned. Looked fantastic, then it rained again typically.
Not as bad this time round but dirty :-( - will get it cleaned this weekend.

Date for recall 23rd May, no hire car available and need to leave it there for the day :-(
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I've not booked mine in yet. Got a few weekends away and on a weeks holiday, so it can wait until we get back.