Events and Social Meets.

Meet ups and Events for Ford Puma Owners
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Motorway or A road cafe would be easy. Bit like the bikers, cafe racers.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

That's an idea Rismo...I used to be a biker and know a few spots that could be available but not on a weekend as it will have to many bikers. Plenty of time but good idea.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

At a push lots of industrial estates are quiet at weekends and everybody has mapping so easily found. Plenty of more scenic locations though.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 878

Yeh I think the nice scenic location would be better.....
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Also thought should be given to the location. With the current price of fuel not likely to improve much in the foreseeable future. Those interested may want to check the mileage and cost to say Leeds, Manchester or some other likely venue which you may tentatively suggest. Maybe at least a month or so notice would work.
Deleted User 878

I would be looking at a central location that would be fair for everyone who would be attending. This will be determined (as you have suggested) by locality.
I will get my map and pins out.......
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

I even have a car now so better get in quick before the PCP runs out?! :D
Deleted User 878

How about towards the end of June beginning of July?
The first meet will be in the North but all are welcome.
I'm from Cheshire and I see a couple of members from the Lancashire are. We have some from the Yorkshire area and from the North East.
Let's see who wants to get involved and then together, we can arrange a meeting date, a place to meet, then a drive route, if that's what people want.
Open to ideas and locations.
Mattcrx

Post by Mattcrx »

I’m in the north! I’ll be coming along for sure!
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Interest seems to have dropped off no doubt in large part to fuel costs. £60/70 to fill up is serious money. Prices should fall soon apparently so we shall see.