FP Plate Holders

Ford Puma ST Chat
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

R-JACKO wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:05 am Couple of reasons why I brought the holders.One I think they look smart with the Ford Performance logo and the other was no screws in the number plates.
Sorry, no meant more why did Denty buy the stuff up front and took them to the dealer instead of just getting them to order them. I guess maybe cos you already had the plates?

I love how the holders look and definitely want them. My dealer has ordered a couple this morning.

Deleted User 965

Just slightly off-topic while Iโ€™ve got all the ST folks.. I want to get a Disklok ordered. I presume itโ€™s the small size but does anyone know for certain without measuring the wheel?
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

I've got a Disklok and mine is the small size ๐Ÿ‘
Deleted User 965

R-JACKO wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:45 am I've got a Disklok and mine is the small size ๐Ÿ‘
Great, cheers R-Jacko. Will go looking for a discount code this aft.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Couple of things.... my pan roof has no issues at all.....really worth having.
Secondly, yeh I had the plates as its a private reg even though its a 71. DE71NTY.
Deleted User 965

So when you ordered your plates from CEUK R-Jacko, did you have to specify they were going in the holders or do they only do a single size and they fit ok?
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

Standard plates should go straight in? I've had a couple of plates and used the same FP holders and never had to trim them down?
My daughter bought her plates from Halfords (now aluminium) and they went straight into the Fiat Arbarth holder too without trimming , they are designed to take regular plates.
The only plates I've had that didn't fit were the original dealer plates as they had a 'tab' on the bottom of the plate with their branding, It was not an issue though as I wasn't going to use
them anyway because they had been drilled.
Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels
Deleted User 965

Due to the car arriving at Liverpool now, Iโ€™ve just asked the dealer to order the plates. I donโ€™t want to add any delays by faffing about. That way, theyโ€™ll have the plates and the holders there to get them fitted properly.
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello Denty1964
Thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ‘
Bluecat the Gel plates from CEUK are a standard size๐Ÿ‘
Deleted User 965

R-JACKO wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:04 am Hello Denty1964
Thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ‘
Bluecat the Gel plates from CEUK are a standard size๐Ÿ‘
Thanks! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป