Mud Flaps

All Ford Puma related discussions
Oneshot

Post by Oneshot »

I ordered and paid for mud flaps to be on my new 155 Vignale Auto. I waited 7 months for the car and picked it up without the mud flaps fitted, I was told they were on order and should be fitted in a week. Yesterday I was told I could not have mud flaps on my car as they are not listed for 22 reg model Vignale.

My query is, has anyone had them fitted to the same model and where did they get them from?

paulv

Post by paulv »

sorry probably doesnt help you
mines a 20 model vignale and I had them fitted without any issues
I wasnt aware there was any difference with 22 reg but would be interested to hear if there is

they're still on 18 months later, they are pretty small and probably irrelevant though :)
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

someone is telling you porkies I suspect.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

When I ordered my Vignale in August, I was told mud flaps were not available for the Vignale due to the side sills. When I checked the accessory list, they were classed as 'unavailable' for this model. I've always had mud flaps on my previous cars, and thought they were always a good option.
Puma ST Line Vignale 155 Agate Black.
Ordered 17th August 2021, took delivery March 18th 2022.
DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

AFAIK the Vignale has the same bodywork as the ST Line and variants and there is definitely a genuine Ford accessory set. I know because I have them!
Be aware that the design and Titanium and variants have a different set to suit the respective bodywork.
I believe that Ford are currently running discounts across many of the genuine accessories ranges. Order online and pocket the savings 😀
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
Oneshot

Post by Oneshot »

Found out today that the 2022 Vignale has a bigger Mega Box than previous models, so mud flaps will not fit rear of car.
It has taken 7 months for them to tell me that.

2022 Vignale 155 Auto, Pan roof, front and rear dash cams. Solar Silver.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Oneshot wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:45 pm Found out today that the 2022 Vignale has a bigger Mega Box than previous models, so mud flaps will not fit rear of car.
It has taken 7 months for them to tell me that.

2022 Vignale 155 Auto, Pan roof, front and rear dash cams. Solar Silver.
Not sure why the megabox would cause the mudflaps not to fit?

Bigger megabox is interesting. I guess it’s getting ready to house the EV batteries at the end of 2023.

However it’s still showing as 80 ltrs in the 2022 brochure so I’m interested to know what size your is.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
busman12uk

Post by busman12uk »

Hi all, I got my Puma ST-line Vignale last month and decided to order mud-flaps from the Ford online store (uk) , there were to be delivered to my local Ford dealer to be fitted but never showed up. On contacting the Ford online store, i was sent a reply saying that the order was cancelled and refunded due to no mud-flaps available that are compatible with my Puma. !!!!!