Ordered in October

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
SteveO

Post by SteveO »

PumaEssex wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:18 pm
SteveO wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:35 pm
PumaEssex wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:23 pm Hi all,
Decided that the offer we had for our E Pace was to good to turn down so we didn't.

Ordered a Vignale 155 auto in early October and cant wait....but know that we will have to... :-(
Snap.....sold my Epace for a great profit after 14 months of ownership and ordered a Vignale 155 with All lthe toys. Spoke to my dealer yesterday and they are expecting a build date very soon and are confident of an April delivery.
Just had a email from the dealer saying April delivery as well !!!
Great news, please keep us informed of your cars progress - it appears perhaps things are starting to happen for some people :D
Puma ST Line X Vignale - Frozen White - DAP - 155bhp Auto - Pan Roof - HFPT
Ordered on 12 Nov 21
Pick up from dealer - 20 May 22

discostu1

Post by discostu1 »

Just had a update my build date is mid March and probably end of April for delivery ..
SteveO

Post by SteveO »

discostu1 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:53 pm Just had a update my build date is mid March and probably end of April for delivery ..
What date did you order your Puma and what model Disostu?
Ordered on 12 Nov 21
discostu1

Post by discostu1 »

Ordered it 23/ 10 /2021 st line X With park assistant and rear camera 155 mhv
slim1

Post by slim1 »

Hi all,
I've been following posts on the forum for the last couple of months.
I ordered an ST-LINE X 155mhv, Magnetic Grey, DAP and Winter Pack on 6th November 2021.
Dealer has informed me the car is now in the UK expecting delivery to them end of next week.
Have chosen Reg.
PDI taking place following delivery to dealer so currenly still waiting for a collection date.
Trying to avoid additional month of lease on my Mazda CX5 prior to collecting Puma so fingers crossed I can collect late March or early April.
I was told late April early May when I placed the order.
Not sure if relevant to this thread or if it helps others out there still waiting any news but thought I'd put it out there for information.
Ford Puma 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 ST-Line X. DAP,WP,Magnetic.
SteveO

Post by SteveO »

slim1 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:52 pm Hi all,
I've been following posts on the forum for the last couple of months.
I ordered an ST-LINE X 155mhv, Magnetic Grey, DAP and Winter Pack on 6th November 2021.
Dealer has informed me the car is now in the UK expecting delivery to them end of next week.
Have chosen Reg.
PDI taking place following delivery to dealer so currenly still waiting for a collection date.
Trying to avoid additional month of lease on my Mazda CX5 prior to collecting Puma so fingers crossed I can collect late March or early April.
I was told late April early May when I placed the order.
Not sure if relevant to this thread or if it helps others out there still waiting any news but thought I'd put it out there for information.
Thanks for that Slim1, another promising outcome and it give those of us who ordered in Oct - Nov some hope of an on time delivery
Ordered on 12 Nov 21
PumaEssex

Post by PumaEssex »

EggsNBacon wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:05 am Hi Puma Essex Ordered mine in late November, ready for collection last Wednesday, but decided to hang on till the 1st March to get it on a 22 plate. Excited first new car I've ever bought
Excellent..... Hope you now have it :-)
PumaEssex

Post by PumaEssex »

:lol: :lol:
Sparks wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:32 pm Needs a thread merge...
Seems to be more people on here awaiting than there is with a Puma.... :D
PumaEssex

Post by PumaEssex »

Dealer says that the system is still saying due at the dealership next week !
So may well have it by June ;-)
Spencey05

Post by Spencey05 »

Ordered our Puma in mid November 21 with a predicted delivery late April 22 - recent update from dealer yesterday gave a production date early May for showroom delivery mid June by my reckoning delivery is about 30 weeks they maintain that to place a new order now would mean delivery in 20-24 weeks - our order Ford Puma ST line in magnetic