Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Demisg92

Post by Demisg92 »

Zorro wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:14 am Hi Folks,
I ordered a Ford Puma ST Line Vignale, Agate black, 155 on August 17th 2021.
I was informed it would take about 12 weeks, which would take us up to 9th November.
By the beginning of November I had no updates so emailed the sales person twice, with no replay. I then rang the dealership and left a message for him to ring me back. No reply.
I then emailed to sales manager, who then got the sales person to ring me. He informed me there was no news, but I should have the car by Xmas. Nothing.
Last week I emailed the sales person for an update, no replay. I then emailed the sales manager Monday 10th January, and so far no reply.

This is very poor customer service, and I feel unhappy that other dealerships appear to be keeping their customers up to date.
Sounds pretty similar to my experience to be honest, our order dates are even the same!

Ams

Post by Ams »

I’ve ordered Vignale as well. 155 auto with DA and Contrast roof. Car was built on 21st December and yesterday I received an update that the car should ready for collection on the 12th Feb.
Puma ST Auto 1.0 (170PS) mHEV Frozen White DAP PR :D
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

This is shocking behaviour from the dealerships. It's bad enough waiting this length of time for the car, but to be kept in the dark and not given any updates, is unforgiveable. This is a brilliant forum, and is keeping me going during the long wait.
Ford UK have a lot to answer for, I hope they are reading these comments.
Puma ST Line Vignale 155 Agate Black.
Ordered 17th August 2021, took delivery March 18th 2022.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Maybe if those awaiting delivery follow Vendee's lead and email Ford UK's top person, her name escapes me, then more would be done to assist new owners in their plight. It's disgusting whether it's the dealers, Ford or both doesn't matter. There is a need to look after people and it also doesn't bode well in attracting new business. Contact details are elsewhere on this thread by Vendee. Good luck all who are still waiting and I hope your misery ends soon.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Jennif

Post by Jennif »

I ordered a vignale 155 auto 17th Sept 2021. I've had regular updates from the dealership which is good but they are saying that all it says is order accepted and no build date.

Is this right? I see lots of you have been given dates and then they move but mine has never had a date.

So frustrated with the wait. I relocate in Feb and once the vehicle finally shows up I'll have to travel 150 miles to collect it.
Weeportlassie

Post by Weeportlassie »

3 times I've phoned my dealer never him calling g me, 1st time was a week before my 1st delivery date just for an update when I would be able to pick it up....Well only to be told emmm not been built yet new date 27th Nov, 2nd time was to change a spec and 3rd was just last Friday for him to tell me a NEW built day (today) so it's been all me that's had to call dealer and I hate bothering them but I needed the info 🙄
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

It seems that a change of spec after placing an order relegates the buyer to the back of the queue.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
SteveO

Post by SteveO »

Demisg92 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:31 am Just out of curiosity is anyone else waiting on a Vignale? If so what have your wait times been? I ordered in August and my delivery time has just been moved to the 31st March. Just wondered if this is about right? No real updates from the dealer other than an automated report once a week.
Hi I ordered Vignale on 13 Nov and chased my dealer last week as I hadn't heard anything? He's still hopeful for a March - April delivery, but after reading the comments on this forum I'm not holding out much hope?

I choose Vignale for the higher spec, but also for what I thought to be the added customer service Vignale promises, but is Ford still honouring this?
the-ford-vignale-way (1).pdf
(18.15 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Puma ST Line X Vignale - Frozen White - DAP - 155bhp Auto - Pan Roof - HFPT
Ordered on 12 Nov 21
Pick up from dealer - 20 May 22
Andyb

Post by Andyb »

Hahaha, ford customer service!! Had puma stx desert island blue on order since 1st Oct, never had a call/email from dealership since they took my deposit. However, you never know, it might be here this year. Fat chance
Cornish sunshine

Post by Cornish sunshine »

Was getting nervous about delivery hearing some horror tales, ordered an ST early December , arrived at the dealers Monday due to work picking it up Friday. Fingers crossed for you guys