Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
January22

Post by January22 »

Evening all,
Having been a lurker for some time, I thought that I had better register and support this excellent forum.

Just before Christmas, my dealer told me that my ST would be built at the end of January. Par for the course I thought since the car had been ordered late October. Having read of everyone’s delays, I assumed things would then slip at least another 4 - 6 weeks. Then blow me, out of the blue I get a call today to say that my ST is at the dealer and when could I pick it up?

I don’t know whether this was someone’s cancelled order or just really bad information available to the dealer, but I’m not going to argue. So for all those still waiting… there’s hope!

NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Welcome

Hope it all works out for you. Post pictures in the gallery when you get it 👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Vendee..

WTF is going on....I will see what they get to me with. I will be going mad with my dealer and getting back the MD of Ford UK if I get the same reply. A disgrace for Ford to lie about this. We all accept a delay due to the chip shortage but the main delay has been transportation of which was my main complaint to the Ford MD. I email the day after you and had to supply the VIN number, so should hear soon.
Mike D

Post by Mike D »

Can you tell me the e mail to the Ford MDplease
Demisg92

Post by Demisg92 »

Just out of curiosity is anyone else waiting on a Vignale? If so what have your wait times been? I ordered in August and my delivery time has just been moved to the 31st March. Just wondered if this is about right? No real updates from the dealer other than an automated report once a week.
HertfordPuma

Post by HertfordPuma »

Demisg92 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:31 am Just out of curiosity is anyone else waiting on a Vignale? If so what have your wait times been? I ordered in August and my delivery time has just been moved to the 31st March. Just wondered if this is about right? No real updates from the dealer other than an automated report once a week.
We ordered a Vignale 11th August and expected at the dealer early February. Hopefully collecting on 1st March for new plate.
Ford Puma ST Line X Vignale. Grey Matter. 155ps. Driver Assistance Pack
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

Hi Folks,
I ordered a Ford Puma ST Line Vignale, Agate black, 155 on August 17th 2021.
I was informed it would take about 12 weeks, which would take us up to 9th November.
By the beginning of November I had no updates so emailed the sales person twice, with no replay. I then rang the dealership and left a message for him to ring me back. No reply.
I then emailed to sales manager, who then got the sales person to ring me. He informed me there was no news, but I should have the car by Xmas. Nothing.
Last week I emailed the sales person for an update, no replay. I then emailed the sales manager Monday 10th January, and so far no reply.

This is very poor customer service, and I feel unhappy that other dealerships appear to be keeping their customers up to date.
Puma ST Line Vignale 155 Agate Black.
Ordered 17th August 2021, took delivery March 18th 2022.
Mike D

Post by Mike D »

Just been told my puma could be delayed again till February or March that means it’s taken fro June 20th till feb or March 9 months I’m well fed up
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Mike D wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:31 am Just been told my puma could be delayed again till February or March that means it’s taken fro June 20th till feb or March 9 months I’m well fed up
Have they told you that its been built or are you still waiting for a build date?
Weeportlassie

Post by Weeportlassie »

Mike D 9 Months !!! I would be blowing a gasket by now 😒 Silly question Have u been getting updates from the dealer? If so what the hell have they been telling you for the last 9 months