Ford Service Plan

All Ford Puma related discussions
mirrormask

Post by mirrormask »

Paid £105 yesterday for a year's roadside rescue and for the car to be washed and valeted. Although I believe it's actually called a "Convenience Check". ;)
Ford Puma Titanium 1.0L EcoBoost mHEV 92KW/125PS Lucid Red Nov 2020

DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

Had mine completed last Friday as part of the Ford Protect two year plan. Dealer quoted £115 without the plan - that would have been some wash and valet!
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Sorry but £105 for a quick check so that you can have roadside that you can buy elsewhere for £25/£30?

Fortunately I don’t need it as I bought a Ford Direct motor that comes with two years Ford Breakdown but if I hadn’t I don’t think I’d be paying £100 for my bits checking. I can get a decent service for that locally.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
microbe

Post by microbe »

Looks like I could have this problem.

I dropped the car off at 4 this afternoon for it's 12 month inspection tomorrow and confirmed at the time that they were aware of the service contract. The paperwork was checked and they said yes.

An hour later they rang to query the contract. I will take the paperwork in when I collect the car tomorrow ready for a strong discussion.
Puma ST-Line X 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Desert Island Blue 2021
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

microbe wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:16 pm Looks like I could have this problem.

I dropped the car off at 4 this afternoon for it's 12 month inspection tomorrow and confirmed at the time that they were aware of the service contract. The paperwork was checked and they said yes.

An hour later they rang to query the contract. I will take the paperwork in when I collect the car tomorrow ready for a strong discussion.
Don't worry about it...They tried it on when mine was done. I told them to take it up with Ford and they called back to apologise within the hour. Seems that if you buy it direct from Ford the dealers don't really like it..
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

microbe wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:16 pm An hour later they rang to query the contract. I will take the paperwork in when I collect the car tomorrow ready for a strong discussion.

I got Ford Protect to email my Dealer (Lookers) to educate them as a preemptive strike in advance. ;)
microbe

Post by microbe »

I have had to email my policy to my dealer first thing this morning. No response so far but hopefully they will have sorted it when I collect the car this afternoon
microbe

Post by microbe »

My car has now had it's 12 month inspection and there was no charge as the helpful service reception guy managed to sort it out. I was offered a chargeable upgrade to Link but declined it as it is something I should be able to do myself.
Mike

Post by Mike »

microbe wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:16 pm Looks like I could have this problem.

booked for Saturday, will take my paperwork with me, dealer said they could see it on their system when booked in but don't want any hassle whilst there, asked them to look at the scratch they put in it when its in and was told no body guys are on site on weekends, will make sure they note it and it can be done in the New Year. should have been back before now to get done but with family/ work/ weather etc not had chance although i did send a picture and spoke to them straight away but funnily enough had no contact since about it.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Jaybee

Post by Jaybee »

Just looked into the Service Plan - seems to have rocketed in price! It's now £330 for a non-ST Puma for the 2 year plan (and looks like it doesn't include a Convenience Check?) and £115 for the 1 year convenience check!
Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 | Magnetic | DAP