Puma ST Delivery and Spec

Ford Puma ST Chat
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Very jealous. Bet you can't wait!

kevmond

Post by kevmond »

martn wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:28 am I disagree with it only being useful on track days. I had no LSD on my Fiesta ST but wanted it on my Puma ST. If you like to hoon around it definitely adds value to the car, also just on B-roads. In my case the LSD makes up for everything I miss from my Fiesta.
Old comment I know,
I agree with you, not just a track day thing. Power can be applied surprisingly early mid corner, or round roundabouts for an almost sling shot exit.

One drawback is the occasional squirrelling from the front end (Like really bad tramlining) when the roads are poor and on the throttle (Roads are terrible in Essex!!) Not an issue on smooth surfaces.
White ST with Performance pack.
bbtablet

Post by bbtablet »

Yes - I was caught out by this the first time it happened - never had a powerful-enough car before! - and it is something I have to be careful about when pulling away and turning as I am in country lanes for miles around here, and particularly at this time of year when the roads are covered in sticky wet mud (from tractors and large lorries digging up the sugar beet).
I also find the mud flies very high onto the Puma - perhaps the 19" wheels are a reason - but today I have cleaning splashes off the roof!
Lucid red Puma ST Line X 155
Deleted User 965

Just mentioned this on my thread about Recaros being dropped in 2022, but just to post here as well for the sake of completeness. My order has now been bumped to a 2022 car meaning I don't get the Recaro seats. I don't actually even have an ETA yet either - not even a finger in the air one for 6 months time.
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello Bluecat I've sent you a PM.
Deleted User 965

I now have an estimated build date of 14-Jan. Have been warned to take it with a bit of a pinch of salt till nearer the time.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

There seems to be a lot of threads dealing with delivery dates.... :o
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 965

Yeah there is.. I only added my update to what seemed the most appropriate two. :)
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Well guys the car was build on the 12 November and i thought it might be here for Christmas......'oh no its not'. Its still stuck at the factory and its going to be the New Year before i get it. For all you guys wondering when yours will arrive......it will have taken 6 months for mine.
Deleted User 965

Frustrating I know.. but it's so close now!