Last Night’s Coronation Street

All Ford Puma related discussions
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Did anyone see last night’s Coronation Street (Tuesday 9th Nov)??

Plenty of product placement in the opening scene for the Ford Puma with Dev banging on about the megabox on his new car with 80 litres extra storage and a drainage hole…

… except later on in the episode the only thing delivered in Dessert Island Blue was a 71 plate EcoSport and not a Puma :lol:

Good on the researchers from Corrie though, they almost got it right! :lol:
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Guess the continuity department will be in trouble for that...Didn't see it personally, the programme is banned from my TV... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

JackTheLad87 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:55 am Did anyone see last night’s Coronation Street (Tuesday 9th Nov)??

Plenty of product placement in the opening scene for the Ford Puma with Dev banging on about the megabox on his new car with 80 litres extra storage and a drainage hole…

… except later on in the episode the only thing delivered in Dessert Island Blue was a 71 plate EcoSport and not a Puma :lol:

Good on the researchers from Corrie though, they almost got it right! :lol:
Wow that was both shameless and cringe worthy.. :oops: I've just checked this out.. luckily it was the first scene so didn't have watch anymore.. :D
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

I watched it and when Dev said his new car had an 80 Ltr megabox with a drain plug, I too expected a Puma to appear later in the episode and was wondering which level of trim he had chosen. I was disappointed when the Ecosport appeared.

Still, now his son has keyed it all down the side, he may like to swap it for a Puma.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I'm informed someone wrecked it....Probably disappointment after Dev's glowing endorsement. ;)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
paulv

Post by paulv »

embarrassed to say i watched corrie and noticed that too, proudly announcing to the wife that she'll see the puma on screen soon
even she knew it wasn't a puma when it appeared, but neither of us were sharp eyed enough to notice what it actually was
maybe Dev will wake up and it was all a dream...
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

So sad lads👎😲😉😀
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
alanp

Post by alanp »

Did Hilda and Stan get one?,
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

We watched it too. Wife laughed her head off when “megabox” was said. Shame they got the wrong car 😂😂
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
MagneticGrey

Post by MagneticGrey »

Stoopo wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:34 am We watched it too. Wife laughed her head off when “megabox” was said. Shame they got the wrong car 😂😂
They probably wrote the script first and then found that Pumas are in short supply. ;)
Last edited by MagneticGrey on Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puma ST-Line X 155 Magnetic (previous)
Nissan Qashqai Tekna E-Power (present)