Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Saw my first puma for 3 days,a lucid red vignale,it looks stunning in that colour especially with those 18 inch original wheels,they are a gorgeous set of alloys

Deleted User 135

2 spotted yestetday a solar silver stline x and a desert island blue stline, saw an agate black stline todat,they are gradually getting more plentiful
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

No longer a 'Rarity on the Road' eh?.... ;)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 135

Still quite rare as used prices are still sky high
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

I'm seeing lots every day now.. must have seen 10+ today alone
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
Deleted User 135

Wow nice one,it must be selling great then,if i could afford one i would buy one tomorrow lol
Deleted User 135

Bumper spot today 5 of the motoring goodness spotted today,2 stline x in grey matter,1 titanium in desert island blue,1 magnetic stline x and a frozen white stline,its great seeing them about,only z matter of time before will be joining them
Deleted User 135

Spotted a stline xx in grey matter,its lovely in that colour,got to speak to the owner,he said he loved the car and said go for the 155 as he test drove both,I t thought fair comment,sttaight from the horses mouth,seeing that power tailgate work never ceases to amaze me
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Been out of town shopping today. Four in the car park including mine. Two Grey Matter - both with with the black roof ( which I almost bought for the hands free entry but I’m now glad I didn’t. It’s probably my least favourite colour after Race Red) and a Lucid Red.

As the year goes on they will be everywhere I think.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Im hoping they will become more common so those used prices start to drop to early 2020 levels