Things are starting to move

All Ford Puma related discussions
Stlinexstu

Post by Stlinexstu »

Dealer has been in contact says ford will start delivering cars from 1st june as mine is still in romania god know when it will get here seriously guys thinking of canceling and re order for September

PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Why would you do that ?
I think when you re order the waitinglist wil be miles long.
Just hang in there man ..... even though it,s difficult .
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Hope you guys get your cars soon,im saving earnest for mine
Purplepowerpete

Post by Purplepowerpete »

Spoke to my dealer today, nothing happening till 1st June, at least mines at Dagenham so hopefully won’t have to wait too long. ST Line X First Edition Plus Metropolis White 155
Iain C

Post by Iain C »

Received a phone call from the dealer yesterday and he reckons ours will be hopefully be ready for next week so fingers crossed 🀞
Ford Puma Titanium First Edition mhev 125 - Grey Matter
PLR57

Post by PLR57 »

Mine was ordered 28th Jan built on 3rd March and was due for delivery at end of march. It got all the way from Romania to Holland then Dagenham and then to the compound in Liverpool when lockdown hit us all. I got a call from my dealer on Thursday last week to say Ford were delivering again and that it should be in this week. I finally picked it up yesterday and am now the proud owner of an ST line x 155 first edition plus with comfort pack in lucid red. I have only driven it a few miles so far but it was worth the wait. Previous car was Kuga 2017 2.0 diesel titanium x. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.
Ford Puma 155 ST Line X First Edition Plus, Comfort Pack, Lucid Red
PumaGuy

Post by PumaGuy »

Very happy for you, I'm more or less in the same boat. Ordered roughly the same time and it's been in Liverpool for a few weeks now so hopefully I will be getting the call soon. We are good friends with our local dealer so he's been keeping me updated all the way. Can't wait!
PLR57

Post by PLR57 »

Thanks PumaGuy I'm sure you will be pleased with yours when you get it. Likewise I am good friends with the guys at Burns Garages in Congleton Cheshire, who I've bought numerous cars from for my wife and myself. They have been brilliant as always, keeping in contact all the way through and sent me a personalised video of my car, going through all the features and controls, the day before I picked it up. They said they would deliver it to my house, but I preferred to go and pick it up myself.
Ford Puma 155 ST Line X First Edition Plus, Comfort Pack, Lucid Red
alanp

Post by alanp »

Getting mine this morning...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ will update later
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

alanp wrote: ↑Sat May 23, 2020 7:11 am Getting mine this morning...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ will update later
Congrats man , enjoy :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....