New Puma Owner..

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

NeilS wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:17 pm I had to make the concession of not having heated seats/wheel in lieu of being fully loaded elsewhere - and for the deal I got I’d have been silly to insist on a factory build with the wait over one ready to go.

Heated seats are nice (we have them in the wife’s Fiesta Titanium) but a year on, I don’t think I’d give up any of my current luxuries for them……ask me again next winter 😆
Indeed, it's all about comprise.. I guess you just get used to having options on a car after a while.. keyless was deemed to be more important than heated seats were.
We both agree that the biggest challenge to get used to a manual handbrake again.. set off a few times with it still on!! :oops:
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys

NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Did you get any warning alarms? I’ve thankfully not done it yet to find out. 😇
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

NeilS wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:11 pm Did you get any warning alarms? I’ve thankfully not done it yet to find out. 😇
Yeah I think so, but you can tell straight away you've done it (again!)..
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

If you weren’t sure the first time……😆
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
JCO

Post by JCO »

Awsome looking car mate a great choice 👍
Puma st line x solar silver black contrast roof 125 Automatic, driver assistant pack, auto tailgate/keyless entry, winter pack, :D