IMG_20210721_113828.jpg

70 plate Puma ST-Line X.. 1500miles on the clock

Automatic (sick of clutches now :D )

Options include..
Pano roof
Power tailgate
LED headlights
Reversing camera & assistance pack(?)
and maybe some other stuff I don't know :lol: ..dealer reckoned there was nearly £3k worth of options spec'd (no heated seats though :cry: )

First impressions..
Really smooth to drive and eerily quiet on startup
Comfortable
Really love the look, stance and paint colour, also the rarity.. didn't see another one on the 75mile trip to collect and only 1 on the way back!!

Only concern atm maybe the fuel economy coming from a 1.5Dci Qashqai but early days yet.

Cheers
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys

cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Looks good. Is that a 125 or 155 BHP? I like my 125 but it seems to lack the oomph I had with the same engine in my B Max (The Puma is a fair bit heavier and feels it) and I wish I got the 155 now.

I got 54 mpg mostly using ecobomy mode on longer runs, but it's dropping off as I'm using 6th gear less and driving more in normal and sport mode (still over 50 though).

No need at the moment, but the heated seats and steeeing wheel will be nice when winter arrives.

Hope you got a decent deal on it.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Welcome.

I was beginning to think I was alone in my choice of colour and alloys. Thankfully I’m not! Pretty much the same spec too (other than mine being manual)

Your one can keep mine company. 👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

cianpars wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:33 am Looks good. Is that a 125 or 155 BHP? I like my 125 but it seems to lack the oomph I had with the same engine in my B Max (The Puma is a fair bit heavier and feels it) and I wish I got the 155 now.

I got 54 mpg mostly using ecobomy mode on longer runs, but it's dropping off as I'm using 6th gear less and driving more in normal and sport mode (still over 50 though).

No need at the moment, but the heated seats and steeeing wheel will be nice when winter arrives.

Hope you got a decent deal on it.
It's the 125 version.. we was looking at 2 different cars.. it was a toss up between this one with keyless entry, the pano roof but no heated seats, or the other one in primer grey colour with heated seats / steering wheel but crucially no keyless entry. In the end my wife decided as it is essentially her car. Coming from the fully kitted Qashqai let's hope those seats are not too badly missed come winter time :?
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

NeilS wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:39 pm Welcome.

I was beginning to think I was alone in my choice of colour and alloys. Thankfully I’m not! Pretty much the same spec too (other than mine being manual)

Your one can keep mine company. 👍🏻
Haha! Tbh I have actually only just realised that they are the 19" option wheels.. I had assumed they were the standard 18" design :oops: :oops: :oops:
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

You can get a set of heated seats retro fitted somewhere im sure you can
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

Ali7487 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:55 pm You can get a set of heated seats retro fitted somewhere im sure you can
Yeah possibly, don't really fancy ripping apart a virtually new car though :D
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I had to make the concession of not having heated seats/wheel in lieu of being fully loaded elsewhere - and for the deal I got I’d have been silly to insist on a factory build with the wait over one ready to go.

Heated seats are nice (we have them in the wife’s Fiesta Titanium) but a year on, I don’t think I’d give up any of my current luxuries for them……ask me again next winter 😆
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I had heated seats in my Fiesta Active, I never used the drivers one, it was never cold enough for me, my Wife however loved it when a passenger. She was a bit put out that the newer car didn't have them,
made no difference to me.... ;)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

I used the heated steering wheel all the time, the heated seat only once, just to see if it is working.