Cool,need more people to buy them
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

We need more people to buy pumas so it outsells the captur and the juke
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Jsands wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:11 am
Jon_STLine wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:15 pm
JackTheLad87 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm I’ve had mine over a month now and living in SE London and commuting to the other half’s in Reading still yet to see another on the road... until now that is, there’s a demo advertising the car parked outside my gym today.

Had my dash cam fitted at Halfords, and all the staff came out to have a look around as it’s the first one they’ve seen. The fitter went “thank f**k it’s the same fuse box as a fiesta as I was dreading fitting your cam” 😂
Hey buddy, do you know what fuse number he fitted it to? When I get mine I want to hide the wiring and put it to the fuse box on ignition start....
It’s fuse 15. Anti theft alarm horn. 10A microfuse under the glovebox. If it’s a nextbase and you don’t have the right size fuse adapter email or call them and they’ll send the right size one free of charge.
Thank you!
Notfer

Post by Notfer »

Still not seen another, although a few people were eyeballing mine yesterday during an essentials run to Asda, as you can see parking away from everyone, not does for the social distancing though!

IMG_20200329_142646.jpg

PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Notfer wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:17 pm Still not seen another, although a few people were eyeballing mine yesterday during an essentials run to Asda, as you can see parking away from everyone, not does for the social distancing though!
IMG_20200329_142646.jpg
You are absolutly right man .... stay away from busy parking lots :D

BTW looking good in red man
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Deleted User 135

Looks good in red,good thing on not parking next to other cars,
Deleted User 135

Still only one lonely white puma stline parked in vospers compound,the only puma in devon
Deleted User 135

Hope it gets some friemds soon
Notfer

Post by Notfer »

I wanted the dark blue as had a red EcoSport before it, but the deal they gave me for the one in the showroom was too good to be hung up on a colour - had it since Jan 30th 🙈