Why no comfort pack on the st line or st line x?

All Ford Puma related discussions
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Im hoping to buy a puma in the next year,however im looking for an ex demo,cant seem to find a st line with comfort pack,driver assist pack and power lift gate on one car,i would love a titanium first,but guess what no power lift gate,i like the st line driver assist and power lift gate but no comfort pack,i have a fiesta mk8 titanium b and o play edition with adaptive cruise control comfort pack panoramic roof etc,cant seem to find a puma with all that stuff on,i could get new but would be expensive and wouldnt be able to afford it as it would be approaching nearly 30k

Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Carwow, get a deal and spec an ST Line X 1st ed, the make it build to order with the comfort pack.

Only Titanium comes with the comfort pack as standard.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Deleted User 135

My fiesta isnt that old i might wait for the st line x vignale to get established then get one of those on an ex demo,new 30k a year old 21k 2 years 17 k ,that will have all the stuff i want on it,including leather
Notfer

Post by Notfer »

I expected the comfort pack to have been included on all of the first editions tbh!
Its taken some used to living in Wales, and my EcoSport having heated seats, but it's not a deal breaker. Looking at getting X-Vision Heated Seats retro fitted, Ford protected too
Deleted User 135

Cool food idea,my fiesta has the heated steering wheel to thats awesome,look at the new puma models now ford have taken everything off now its like the titanium comes with no parking assist no comfort pack etc
Deleted User 135

Cool idea