Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Stevec

Post by Stevec »

We were out in ours yesterday and had another directly behind us and the same colour to!

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Omg cool,none in Devon anywhere
Zeebad

Post by Zeebad »

I clocked a young lady pedestrian eyeballing me on the way back from work today, proper over the shoulder look back after I passed and everything. I could do that on my own once, but I need a car for it now :lol:
ST Line X 1st Ed 155
Grey Matter
RedPuma

Post by RedPuma »

I've yet to see a single one on the road. And I've been looking hard.
Race Red 155 ST-Line X First Edition +
2bar

Post by 2bar »

Plenty in ford dagenham carpark
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

RedPuma wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:31 pm I've yet to see a single one on the road. And I've been looking hard.
Yep...same. I have seen 1 white one last month on way to work - the same one for about 2 weeks... but that has gone now. These Puma's are as rare as hen's teeth!
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Only saw one in about 3 weeks that i,m driving mine

Still a select group of people owning the Puma :D

But i think when the cheaper versions come out , things will change fast...

Puma Paul kent.jpg

Last edited by PaulD on Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Deleted User 135

Fingers crossed more of them get out there,so that they can sell.more than that horrid french thing called the Renault captur and that ugly 4 wheeled monstrosity called the Juke
Jsands

Post by Jsands »

Jon_STLine wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:15 pm
JackTheLad87 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm I’ve had mine over a month now and living in SE London and commuting to the other half’s in Reading still yet to see another on the road... until now that is, there’s a demo advertising the car parked outside my gym today.

Had my dash cam fitted at Halfords, and all the staff came out to have a look around as it’s the first one they’ve seen. The fitter went “thank f**k it’s the same fuse box as a fiesta as I was dreading fitting your cam” 😂
Hey buddy, do you know what fuse number he fitted it to? When I get mine I want to hide the wiring and put it to the fuse box on ignition start....
It’s fuse 15. Anti theft alarm horn. 10A microfuse under the glovebox. If it’s a nextbase and you don’t have the right size fuse adapter email or call them and they’ll send the right size one free of charge.
ST line X FE Plus 155 Desert Island Blue
Deleted User 135

Still none in Devon anywhere