The Mile High... Sorry, The High Mile Club!

The place to discuss everything else..
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

My spin on this oil percentage feature is it's not necessary. Most owners would change oil and filter yearly regardless of mileage.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

8415 miles at 10 months in.

It'll be time to get rid of it soon!! :lol:
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Pawprint66 where to go next. Puma pricing probably makes them taboo. If and when an all electric version comes along I shudder to think what the asking price will be. It may be a move from Ford. Shame because the Puma is a good car.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Also it will be interesting to see if the Fiesta and Focus prices have increased proportionately.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rizmo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:05 pm Pawprint66 where to go next. Puma pricing probably makes them taboo. If and when an all electric version comes along I shudder to think what the asking price will be. It may be a move from Ford. Shame because the Puma is a good car.
Yes, two choices move for a better deal or stick with it for longer.....Dilemma... :shock:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Sparks wrote: ↑Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:46 pm
Rizmo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:05 pm Pawprint66 where to go next. Puma pricing probably makes them taboo. If and when an all electric version comes along I shudder to think what the asking price will be. It may be a move from Ford. Shame because the Puma is a good car.
Yes, two choices move for a better deal or stick with it for longer.....Dilemma... :shock:
I think because its an FE, then i'll stick with it for a while. I have however, never had a "fast" car. I'm seriously tempted to try the ST Puma. Nearly got the Fiesta ST instead of the Puma but needed a change because we've had nothing but Fiesta's for ages. That said, I don't drive this often enough, its my wife's really and we do fight over driving it!
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Pawprint66 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:53 pm
I think because its an FE, then i'll stick with it for a while. I have however, never had a "fast" car. I'm seriously tempted to try the ST Puma. Nearly got the Fiesta ST instead of the Puma but needed a change because we've had nothing but Fiesta's for ages. That said, I don't drive this often enough, its my wife's really and we do fight over driving it!
Will be interesting to see prices of FE models at 12, 18, and 24 months as it will give be me an idea of how their values are holding up against st-line X and Vignale.

I think the Puma will be my last brand new car. I'll be looking for good 18/24 month examples of what ever auto car I decide on. I don't do many miles.

New car prices are becoming increasingly daft, especially when you factor in extras and packs to get the bits you want, you never get your money back for them come trade time.

Dealer had a wait list for Fiesta ST's when I sold mine. My heart sank when I compared what I got for it with what it sold for. If I had the patience to deal with scammers, test pilots and time wasters I could have sold it privately, easily.
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Wdf76 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 pm
Pawprint66 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:53 pm
Will be interesting to see prices of FE models at 12, 18, and 24 months as it will give be me an idea of how their values are holding up against st-line X and Vignale.

I think the Puma will be my last brand new car. I'll be looking for good 18/24 month examples of what ever auto car I decide on. I don't do many miles.

New car prices are becoming increasingly daft, especially when you factor in extras and packs to get the bits you want, you never get your money back for them come trade time.

Dealer had a wait list for Fiesta ST's when I sold mine. My heart sank when I compared what I got for it with what it sold for. If I had the patience to deal with scammers, test pilots and time wasters I could have sold it privately, easily.
Thats fatal. Going back and looking at your ex motor on a forecourt. Funny how they always look fantastic when you're about to trade them in as well!
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Pawprint66 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:34 pm Thats fatal. Going back and looking at your ex motor on a forecourt. Funny how they always look fantastic when you're about to trade them in as well!
Isn't it..... It never made the forecourt. Sold within 36hrs, they left the add on autotrader just to wind me up. 😁
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

My Wife thinks I should think about getting the Bentley Continental GT I've always hankered after next. A good used one will cost me less than a new Puma now.....Food for thought.. :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.