Car

The place to discuss everything else..
Oneshot

Post by Oneshot »

Finally got my car yesterday after 7 months, well worth the wait. I have found the car a pleasure to drive and well pleased with my colour choice and spec.
The Ford dealer in Lowestoft were really good once again, I have used them 5 times previously and James Sutton the new car sales person is spot on, no flannel and no pushy sales patter. I only do about 4000 miles per year so just bought the basics for my needs.

Solar Silver, 155 vignale Automatic, pan roof, 4 mud flaps, front and rear dash cams.

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Oneshot, what make dash cams have you fitted.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

I don't know about oneshot, but I just removed the Nextbase one I had in my old car and fitted it to the Puma myself. 30 minute job and did not even need to remove any panels (just make sure you have a long socket extension to get to the earth bolt and the right size fuse jumper).

My Nextbase is now five and a half years old and works as well as it did when new.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Rumour has it that the Nextbase rear cam causes problem with DAB reception. Can anyone confirm.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Oneshot

Post by Oneshot »

A pair of Nexbase, and everything seems to work fine.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

There is an article by David Artiss who has overcome most of the interference problems caused by rear dash cams. Worth a read if only for future reference. https://artiss.blog/2021/11/ford-puma-h ... r-dashcams
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

David is a member on here...He'll be pleased it's posted.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Oneshot

Post by Oneshot »

Have now sold my Puma for a Kuga st line x which I pick up on the14th June. The puma was brilliant and the only reason it is going is when my son and family came the car was not big enough. It has been great reading the ups and downs various members have had and the way to cure them. A big thank you.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Farewell and thanks for the contributions...Come back when you downsize again as the family grows up... :)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Good luck with the kuga
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )