Vehicle Trade In

The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Hi all,

Just wondering what the consensus is for the best vehicle selling trader. I've priced up on Motorway, WeBuyAnyCar and Motor Hog. I know they all operate by luring you in and knocking you down, but does one tend to be more genuine than the other in people's experiences?

pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Hi Bluecat
Although not a puma I have just sold my 71 plate Seat Ibiza FR through carwow (wizzle) .
Webuyanycar - £15k , Seat dealer £15 - £15.2k , various other similar prices , motorway £16.3k but farted around too much and I was chasing them all the time , carwow £16.3k - sold in 2 days . No fees and garage collecting.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I'm chopping in my 4 year old mini cooper S. Thing is with mini's is that you configure a mini with so many options that these are not taken in to account with most 'webuyanycar' etc. So, I was offered £15.500 for a trade-in and happy with that.
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Cheers for that both. It's a banger I'd bought to keep me going between the Polo I had and the Puma coming. I'd looked at Carwow before but having not heard of Wizzle before I didn't think to continue. Might give that a go.