What would you trade yours in for?

The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Driven a chr,they are z nice drive,the styling looks nice,was looking at them as they are in my affordable bracket,lol

alanp

Post by alanp »

My son got a lift once in a chr, said it was very nice but he felt claustrophobic sat in the back, might be ok for kids but if you regularly have adult rear passengers, it might be an issue
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Had a go in a MG ZS yesterday. Very comfortable and seemed well screwed together, but, it's of any list of mine as the drive isn't any good. When cornering the thing feels like it's going to fall over. Drove it like I drive the Puma for the first couple of bends then had to reign it back in. Almost hugged the Puma when I got back to it.... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

@Sparks, lol, could you not get back to sleep after that traumatic experience πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ I hug mine every day 😳😁
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Hard to associate the MG brand with the Chinese, bit like the BMW mini. Sacrilege for me.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

BjNtheBear wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:05 am @Sparks, lol, could you not get back to sleep after that traumatic experience πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ I hug mine every day 😳😁
:lol: :lol: Partied and woke up after a couple of hours kip, so decided to see what I'd missed on here before going back... :D
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Oh the irony.. I'm just back from hospital after breaking my ankle. The guy in the next bed is a mechanic for a dealer in our town. That dealer recently lost their Mazda affiliation and have since taken on MG. He was telling me some tales about the quality of the electrics on the new MGs. Lets just say he wasn't particularly complimentary.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hope you are feeling better...
They must have stolen plans from Renault for their electrics.... :D
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Pal of mine was a service manager at a Nissan dealership 20 years ago. Asked for a transfer, bored out of his mind. Too reliable, mostly bog standard servicing. Transferred to a Renault dealership which proved to be the challenge he was looking for. Now Nissan and Renault are partners. How strange.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Sparks wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:24 pm Hope you are feeling better...
They must have stolen plans from Renault for their electrics.... :D
Cheers Sparks, waiting to be called back for surgery so a bit in limbo at the moment. Is it wrong that one of the thoughts in my head was that my car is expected sooner than my anticipated recovery date?