What would you trade yours in for?

The place to discuss everything else..
alanp

Post by alanp »

I quite fancy the new Toyota Yaris cross, I might get this as my next car and keep it for a long time, my official retirement is only five years away so that might do for me , not sure if I’ll stick with ford I’ve heard the trade is still wary of the ecoboost engine ( unfairly imo) , maybe electric if the prices come down, although trying to convince the wife that a car that changes gear by itself isn’t witchcraft, will take some doing…
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything

Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Well I would replace it with another Puma ST that doesn't suffer this battery issue. :lol:
But seriously, that is a really difficult question given ever the push towards fully electric or maybe even hydrogen powered vehicles. Always had some type of go faster Ford, Alfa, Honda, but now no idea, Puma RS 4wd I wish. :o
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

Rizmo wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:16 pm Not many of any versions on the road so far in the uk, assume they are having the same problems as every other manufacturer.
Vanarama reckon end of January
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Anyone thought about the Hyundai Kona or Nissan Juke? Sort of semi compatible to the Puma in size and cost.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Juke is a marmite car and the Kona has a new brother called the Bayonne which will be interesting. Review on Youtube.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Thought about the juke when i bought the puma, pass one near home in black and it does look smart, extra power of the Puma did it for me and also i work at the Nissan plant some times and the amount of nuts/ bolts all over the roads i am surprised their cars don't fall apart, the new juke also has solved the poor rear space in the early one.
If i was changing i like the look of the volvo xc40, Skoda Karoq, Cupra Formentor and the Puma ST for cars similar in size etc. I also like the BMW X2 but they are more expensive
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I will trade my fiesta in for a puma when i can afford it lol,
alanp

Post by alanp »

Also quite like the kona
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
MagneticGrey

Post by MagneticGrey »

I'm interested in the Kuga PHEV, but I probably wouldn't trade in for one because it is vastly more expensive than the Puma and I don't need the extra size. Besides, it's probably less fun to drive than the Puma.
Puma ST-Line X 155 Magnetic (previous)
Nissan Qashqai Tekna E-Power (present)
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Rays1 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:10 pm Well I would replace it with another Puma ST that doesn't suffer this battery issue. :lol:
But seriously, that is a really difficult question given ever the push towards fully electric or maybe even hydrogen powered vehicles. Always had some type of go faster Ford, Alfa, Honda, but now no idea, Puma RS 4wd I wish. :o
I'll be the one stood immediately behind you in the queue on that one Rays1. We'll have to see what spec the hybrid ST comes with when it arrives for me. Maybe a Puma ST Edition is possible when hybrid arrives.