What would you trade yours in for?

The place to discuss everything else..
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Just for fun…….. not intended to cause a stir up 😆

If there were no delays on stock delivery etc and you fancied changing your Puma, what would you go for and why, even if you would swap your Puma for another?

The only condition is that it must be a similar price to the Puma (within reason)

For me, I like the look of the new Cupra Formentor.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Given the choice and funds a Kia EV6, but, it's not in the correct price range.....So it would be another Puma if I had to change, I love the car.
Consequently, I'm not changing, too many changes to the spec to make it worthwhile....
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

The only fit for purpose EV I find interesting at a reaonable price is the new long range MG one, though it is a Chinese car with an MG badge. A 260 mile range does make it interesting.

If sticking to petrol, I wouldn't mind swapping my 125 STLine X for a 155.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

I thought about the MG EV as I am a fan of the marque. However it’s Chinese and I’ve read that the finish is poor. I also think it looks a bit boring as a SUV. I tend to think we buy too much from China already.

As the Mustang EV is out of range I think I’d probably go for another Puma. An ST would be my choice I think.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
microbe

Post by microbe »

I might be unusual but I have given no thought to what car I will get next. Our Puma is just over a year old and it has done just over 4,000 miles and given that I am retired now it is likely to do even less. I just need a comfortable, reliable motor for when I do need a car and given that I exhausted my boy racer desires with a Honda S2000, Mercedes SLK and Porsche Macan prior to the Puma anything will do.
Puma ST-Line X 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Desert Island Blue 2021
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

We're looking at the new Mokka E..
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I changed from a Puma st-line x 1st edition 125 to a Puma st-line vignale 155 and am more than pleased. The interior finish is excellent and wouldn't look out of place in a more expensive car. The power and torque increase is very noticeable and there is a sound enhancer or similar as when I select sport and give it a boot full it roars like a lion not a Puma. This could be my last car, if not the next gen Puma would certainly be my first option.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

asl3312 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:57 pm We're looking at the new Mokka E..
We looked at that coming from the old model (1.4 petrol) and ruled it out as it was so cramped inside but this is subjective as I'm over 6' tall, nice looking car though, we also looked at the Karoq but it's a bit meh 😲 so I'd probably go for another Puma 😁
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Im definitely thinking of a 155 when they come into my price range in a couple of years
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Test drove a new Mokka some months ago, petrol version. Nice engine and rest of the running gear was good but thought the inside was awful. lots of cheap looking shiny plastics and large curved dash didn't work for me. Not many of any versions on the road so far in the uk, assume they are having the same problems as every other manufacturer. Also remember it's a Peugeot in disguise.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.