Foxes

The place to discuss everything else..
Vin

Post by Vin »

Anyone had problems with foxes jumping Onto your car at night, nearly every night recently a fox has walked all over the bonnet and roof leaving mud and fine scratches , very annoying having to wash the car much more frequently.
Puma St line X 125 MHEV with power tailgate.

alanp

Post by alanp »

Well, mines garaged so Iโ€™d be surprised to see anything jump on mine, although we do have foxes about here in the burbs
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

I have trained the neighbours but the occasional visitor blocking me in are shocked that an actual car is parked in a garage. :D They are normally full of junk.
Chocky

Post by Chocky »

I had one get under under my bonnet. It was still there the last time I looked. I feed it E10 occasionally!
manc

Post by manc »

Hi With regards to foxes, i have used anti fox spray from amazon
Spray around property, they will think it is another fox area and eventually stop coming
Puma ST-Line Vignale 1.0 125PS Mhev in Desert Island Blue (19" Alloys, PTG, Sunroof)
alanp

Post by alanp »

lightfoot wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:26 pm I have trained the neighbours but the occasional visitor blocking me in are shocked that an actual car is parked in a garage. :D They are normally full of junk.
Iโ€™m a rare breed who believe a garage is for a car, not for junk, my attic, on the other hand๐Ÿคญ
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Tommo56

Post by Tommo56 »

Chocky wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:39 pm I had one get under under my bonnet. It was still there the last time I looked. I feed it E10 occasionally!
Ooo... subtle. But I get it :D
2021.75 Puma, STLineX Vignale, MHEV, 155bhp, 7spDCT, Fantastic Red.
Winter pack, Massage seats, B&O audio, Fixed LED headlights - all standard AFAIK. Accessories fitted: "AAWireless" Android Auto, rubber floor and megabox mats.
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Vin wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:02 pm Anyone had problems with foxes jumping Onto your car at night, nearly every night recently a fox has walked all over the bonnet and roof leaving mud and fine scratches , very annoying having to wash the car much more frequently.

foxes at Broomloan.jpg

You mean like this, found two on top of my old insignia at work (few years ago now) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue