Megabox, what would you do?

The place to discuss everything else..
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

If you had an option to convert the megabox, what would you do?

Personally, I’d like to see it converted into a proper insulated coolbox with a sealed lid.

Or a coolbox designed to fit.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic

gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Spearmint wrote: ↑Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:38 pm If you had an option to convert the megabox, what would you do?

Personally, I’d like to see it converted into a proper insulated coolbox with a sealed lid.

Or a coolbox designed to fit.
There's a 12v socket in the boot. Should be able to find a powered one that fits πŸ‘πŸ‘
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)
gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

I'll have to have a think.....
gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

One thing I would have liked them to do with the modem and that they now have qi charging was integrated android auto wireless into sync 3. Probably coming with sync 4. Still going to have to plug my phone in 😏😏 1st world problems πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

Never get caught out again. Bet this could connect to the drain plug as well. :D

Capture.JPG

Last edited by sinlessUK on Wed May 12, 2021 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
Iainrr55

Post by Iainrr55 »

gsd0475 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:15 pm One thing I would have liked them to do with the modem and that they now have qi charging was integrated android auto wireless into sync 3. Probably coming with sync 4. Still going to have to plug my phone in 😏😏 1st world problems πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There's a usb dongle in development, AAWireless, that will give wireless Android Auto
Titanium First Edition 125 -> 155 mhev
----- Lucid Red ------
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Iainrr55 wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 2:32 pm
gsd0475 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:15 pm One thing I would have liked them to do with the modem and that they now have qi charging was integrated android auto wireless into sync 3. Probably coming with sync 4. Still going to have to plug my phone in 😏😏 1st world problems πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There's a usb dongle in development, AAWireless, that will give wireless Android Auto
I've been looking at that for quite a while, I might pull the trigger on it now the delivery date is nearer... :D
Edit......Just ordered one....Delivery estimated June.....Will report findings when I get it.

Back on Topic...
Best idea for megabox is to hold a coolbox...Or turn it into one...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Sparks wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 5:55 pm
I've been looking at that for quite a while, I might pull the trigger on it now the delivery date is nearer... :D
Edit......Just ordered one....Delivery estimated June.....Will report findings when I get it.

Back on Topic...
Any progress on this? Has it been delivered and what is the cost (when I Googled it, it looked quite expensive. How about reliability?
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

cianpars wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:37 pm
Sparks wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 5:55 pm

Back on Topic...
Any progress on this? Has it been delivered and what is the cost (when I Googled it, it looked quite expensive. How about reliability?
Still awaiting delivery, they had some manufacturing delays due the worldwide chip shortage so running a couple of months over. I didn't think Β£62 (depending on the exchange rate) was a lot to invest in a start up. It's not like buying something from a shop.
The communication from the company has been excellent throughout and I've no doubt I'll receive it soon. when I do I'll review it on here.
Those that have received theirs are all reporting that it works fine.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
potentialbuyer

Post by potentialbuyer »

If you connect your smartphone to the USB port which is in the armrest in the middle of the front seat does auto android work ? If so than you can connect the AAwireless there.