250 members

The place to discuss everything else..
Post Reply
Wdf76
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:44 pm
Location: Lancashire

250 members

Post by Wdf76 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:22 pm

Admin Rob.... 250 members, are we celebrating?

robgee
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm
Location: Dunstable UK

Re: 250 members

Post by robgee » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Did someone say cake :)

User avatar
Sparks
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:40 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: 250 members

Post by Sparks » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:39 pm

A lot not posting then...Or, are they future owners? ;) :D
Ford Puma ST-Line X First Edition...Frozen White.

User avatar
sinlessUK
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 250 members

Post by sinlessUK » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:43 am

Sparks wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:39 pm
A lot not posting then...Or, are they future owners? ;) :D
Future owner here, still awaiting delivery :cry:
Ford Puma 1.0 Ecoboost 155 ST-Line X | Solar Silver

PaulD
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:25 pm

Re: 250 members

Post by PaulD » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Nice ..... onwards to 500 👍
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....

paulv
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:14 am

Re: 250 members

Post by paulv » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:38 pm

sinlessUK wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:43 am
Sparks wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:39 pm
A lot not posting then...Or, are they future owners? ;) :D
Future owner here, still awaiting delivery :cry:
ditto future owner, just got a call though - next Friday Woohoo!
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D

Spearmint
Posts: 464
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Re: 250 members

Post by Spearmint » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:42 pm

How many are spies working for Ford? 🤔
ST Line X
First Edition Plus
Agate Black

Yellowbert
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 am
Location: Kent

Re: 250 members

Post by Yellowbert » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:47 am

Also waiting delivery, hate this waiting game 😠👍

User avatar
sinlessUK
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 250 members

Post by sinlessUK » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:20 am

paulv wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:38 pm
sinlessUK wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:43 am
Sparks wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:39 pm
A lot not posting then...Or, are they future owners? ;) :D
Future owner here, still awaiting delivery :cry:
ditto future owner, just got a call though - next Friday Woohoo!
Jealous :o I have no patience.
Ford Puma 1.0 Ecoboost 155 ST-Line X | Solar Silver

User avatar
sinlessUK
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 250 members

Post by sinlessUK » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:11 pm

sinlessUK wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:20 am
paulv wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:38 pm
sinlessUK wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:43 am


Future owner here, still awaiting delivery :cry:
ditto future owner, just got a call though - next Friday Woohoo!
Jealous :o I have no patience.
Collect Monday :D then I become a fully fledged member.....
Ford Puma 1.0 Ecoboost 155 ST-Line X | Solar Silver

Post Reply