The CEO's ride

The place to discuss everything else..
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Don't know why I got to thinking about this but.....

Most CEO's of big companies drive something like a top end Merc, BMW, etc but what if you are the CEO of the UK division of a large motor manufacturer but that manufacturer is not "high end". Do they do the brand loyalty thing and drive their own brand? Do they drive their own brand for work but have something classier in the garage for weekends? What do you reckon the Ford UK CEO drives? Fiesta and Puma too small. Mondeo a bit of a barge. Focus is too common, I reckon possibly a Mustang but my money would be on a top spec Kuga.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic

Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Vendee wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:54 am Don't know why I got to thinking about this but.....

Most CEO's of big companies drive something like a top end Merc, BMW, etc but what if you are the CEO of the UK division of a large motor manufacturer but that manufacturer is not "high end". Do they do the brand loyalty thing and drive their own brand? Do they drive their own brand for work but have something classier in the garage for weekends? What do you reckon the Ford UK CEO drives? Fiesta and Puma too small. Mondeo a bit of a barge. Focus is too common, I reckon possibly a Mustang but my money would be on a top spec Kuga.
The last CEO Ford UK had a 2020 yellow Ford GT. (Andy Barratt) A true performance car nut and a nice bloke.
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

I worked for Volvo uk years ago and met the top knob a couple of times , 1st he arrived in the back of a XC90 blacked out windows , 2nd time in a luxury S90 - again in the back. But for a too and from work vehicle we never found out.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue