Puma facelift

All Ford Puma related discussions
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Maybe the facelift will include the rear disks, sports pedals, leather seats and steering wheel, engine cover, boot liner and door scratch plates we ordered and paid for but didn't get.

I'm sure vibrations and rattles will still come as standard though.

PaulD

Post by PaulD »

this was all present on mine , but i was early in the game
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

PaulD wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:55 am this was all present on mine , but i was early in the game
Yes, had all that from the get go, except for the rattles...Still have none.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

cianpars wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:37 am Maybe the facelift will include the rear disks, sports pedals, leather seats and steering wheel, engine cover, boot liner and door scratch plates we ordered and paid for but didn't get.

I'm sure vibrations and rattles will still come as standard though.
Should have rejected the car if you felt that strongly. I did when I didn’t get what I ordered prior to getting the Puma.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
niknik

Post by niknik »

i honestly wondering as well about the vibrations and rattles hearing them from the dash area! I couldn't find the reason why, and is usually when i accelerate.
It seems that all the Pumas has something, that cause that.
alanp

Post by alanp »

I had my car in for the dash rattle, mine was from on top of the dash next to the information screen which some on here said it was the air bag bracket, the dealer said it was the instrument cluster but I’m not so sure, if it was the air bag then there could potentially be legal ramifications, anyway, mines sorted now so am a happy puma owner
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

alanp wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:49 am I had my car in for the dash rattle, mine was from on top of the dash next to the information screen which some on here said it was the air bag bracket, the dealer said it was the instrument cluster but I’m not so sure, if it was the air bag then there could potentially be legal ramifications, anyway, mines sorted now so am a happy puma owner
So what sorted it??
alanp

Post by alanp »

Sparks wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:02 pm
alanp wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:49 am I had my car in for the dash rattle, mine was from on top of the dash next to the information screen which some on here said it was the air bag bracket, the dealer said it was the instrument cluster but I’m not so sure, if it was the air bag then there could potentially be legal ramifications, anyway, mines sorted now so am a happy puma owner
So what sorted it??
Just that, they told me it was the instrument cluster, some on here have had theirs in for the rattle and were told it was the air bag bracket loose, they did fit a new dash, the car was in for 5 weeks whilst they waited for parts but I had a courtesy car, they also changed a couple of modules to cure the sleep message, I do still occasionally get it but not as much now, where is yours rattling from..?
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

alanp wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:26 pm
Sparks wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:02 pm
So what sorted it??
Just that, they told me it was the instrument cluster, some on here have had theirs in for the rattle and were told it was the air bag bracket loose, they did fit a new dash, the car was in for 5 weeks whilst they waited for parts but I had a courtesy car, they also changed a couple of modules to cure the sleep message, I do still occasionally get it but not as much now, where is yours rattling from..?
Mine has no rattles or squeaks and never has.... :D
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Same here.

The Puma tends to suffer from whining….but that’s from those who sit in the drivers seat 😇😆
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,