Rejecting the Puma

All Ford Puma related discussions
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

STer wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:16 pm
Wdf76 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:12 pm My fault.... Think I upset Linda.
So you had some sort of words/altercation, and coincidentally the poster drives off into the sunset, maybe 'upset' at someone having a different viewpoint?

Wonder if the poster is a millennial.
You can read back through the thread. We did offer advice but it just became ford are crap, hybrids are crap etc. I'm all for helping anyone proactive, some just aren't prepared to listen.

STer

Post by STer »

Wdf76 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:46 pm

You can read back through the thread. We did offer advice but it just became ford are crap, hybrids are crap etc. I'm all for helping anyone proactive, some just aren't prepared to listen.
Yes, I had a quick look, it was only the briefest of exchanges.
Maybe the problem has resolved itself, or been resolved and happy motoring has resulted.
If so, it is a common thing with forums. 10 posts wonders or so, centred around the sky's falling in, but rarely follow ups once the anger is out of the system.
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I tend not to drag things on. I'll get my point across and leave it at that. As far as forums go, this one is great. No need for mods to step in, self policing and everyone generally getting along. Been happy to be part of it.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

The lady in question has been on a few areas complaining about the battery issue. I saw her on quite a few Puma adverts on Facebook.

I’m not saying I’m correct but I find that if you treat the dealerships with respect rather than throwing your toys out of the pram, they do tend to listen. However I’m sure some are much worse than others.

I always find reasoning and determination tends to win the day.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.