prebuyers remorse maybe

All Ford Puma related discussions
tiomain

Post by tiomain »

Thanks folks. Collecting it in few weeks time. went for the Titanium in blue. looking forward to it now.
Puma Titanium Desert Island blue

tiomain

Post by tiomain »

Bit the bullet and went with it. Collected a titanium puma about a week ago. So far love it. Had to get some adaptions but they're fine with the car. Really nice to drive and very comfortable. Took a bit of adjustment from the fiesta as its a bit higher. But very happy so far.
Puma Titanium Desert Island blue
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Good on you.

The forum has been busy recently with naysayers and negative comments of late but from a personal perspective, mine is coming up for a year old and have no regrets. In fact, I’m just really getting to know and enjoy it as opportunities have been limited during lockdown.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 696

Post by Deleted User 696 »

tiomain wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:51 pm Bit the bullet and went with it. Collected a titanium puma about a week ago. So far love it. Had to get some adaptions but they're fine with the car. Really nice to drive and very comfortable. Took a bit of adjustment from the fiesta as its a bit higher. But very happy so far.
Similar experience to myself, come from a Fiesta ST Edition that had coilovers and felt every bit of the road. My ST Line X is so much softer and comfortable. Glad I went for the change