Ford pass app, my journeys

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Try as I may I cannot get this function to work. In almost 6 months I have yet to record a single journey within the app. Could someone walk me through the exact procedure please.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Deleted User 361

Post by Deleted User 361 »

Can’t tell you how to fix it, but the only time I got a journey recorded was when I had CarPlay disabled.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Another daft question (today is full of them for me) but what’s the purpose of this? Does it provide detailed data on your driving/speed/economy etc?

I often look at the % data on the display which shows my acceleration, braking, gear changing etc.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
robgee

Post by robgee »

What phone are you using ?

I switched it on again on my IPhone by opening Fordpass , then My account, Settings , Journey Recording then Atomically via Applink. I think you to give the App access to your health data.
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
robgee

Post by robgee »

NeilS wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:00 pm Another daft question (today is full of them for me) but what’s the purpose of this? Does it provide detailed data on your driving/speed/economy etc?

I often look at the % data on the display which shows my acceleration, braking, gear changing etc.
Yes stuff , like moderate corning harsh bracking is recorded...
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Cheers.

I’ve so much to explore technology wise. Haven’t really delved into the SYNC side of things at all.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I gave up with sync 2 cars ago. It's been android auto ever since.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

robgee I'm using an Android phone.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
robgee

Post by robgee »

Rizmo wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:56 pm robgee I'm using an Android phone.
Much the same on Android, Open Fordpass (the standard version) Click on Account (looks like a Clog on the bottom of the screen) and then My Journeys which should then walk you through the setup.
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Connect via usb. It’ll record everything. Use on my van all the time. You have to give permission for journeys though and permission for always on, or while using the app etc. Once it records a journey, it will break the journey down into sections on how well you’ve driven it.
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels