Guard mode

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

25 break-in alerts last night? Started at 1:30am and continued until 2:30am. Thought it might have been a few football fans taking a well earned rest in my car on their way home. :lol:
Thing is shouldn't my phone bleep or something?
But nope and car perfectly secure and just as I left it.

Deleted User 361

Post by Deleted User 361 »

It’s all very hit and miss

Mine stopped working for ages but currently it’s pretty instant
jake52

Post by jake52 »

Mine went mental after the football. What I noticed was it was replicating all the authorised entries and boot opens from earlier in the day and in the exact order they took place but obviously reporting them as unauthorised and several hours later.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

jake52 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:43 am Mine went mental after the football. What I noticed was it was replicating all the authorised entries and boot opens from earlier in the day and in the exact order they took place but obviously reporting them as unauthorised and several hours later.
I’ve never seen an authorised entry notification. All mine are unauthorised and ask me if I want to call the fuzz.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I think we can all agree that it's useless..... :twisted:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
alanp

Post by alanp »

Turned it off…a complete wombat ( waste of money ,brains,and , time)
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

A well implemented system could have been so good, alas Ford have failed again…
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
robgee

Post by robgee »

DesertIslandBlue wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:31 pm A well implemented system could have been so good, alas Ford have failed again…
Cant agree more the technology is there it just seems that ford seem be lacking in coding skills
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
jake52

Post by jake52 »

Stoopo wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:43 pm
jake52 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:43 am Mine went mental after the football. What I noticed was it was replicating all the authorised entries and boot opens from earlier in the day and in the exact order they took place but obviously reporting them as unauthorised and several hours later.
I’ve never seen an authorised entry notification. All mine are unauthorised and ask me if I want to call the fuzz.
Think you misunderstood, I have not received any authorised notifications just that the unauthorised notifications I received matched my 'authorised' activity with the car earlier in the day.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

jake52 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:21 am
Stoopo wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:43 pm
Think you misunderstood, I have not received any authorised notifications just that the unauthorised notifications I received matched my 'authorised' activity with the car earlier in the day.
That’s makes more sense.

I noticed yesterday that I’m now getting notified a few seconds after opening a door.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.