Guard mode

All Ford Puma related discussions
Deleted User 361

Post by Deleted User 361 »

Just tried with BT disabled and alert sounds are there

No way they’d wake me up in the night though lol

Supertramp

Post by Supertramp »

I have Samsung S-10 and cannot seem to be able to get any audible alarms on my mobile if a door or boo is opened just an message in the inbox - will have to go through the app settings again. Great idea but would really like a loud notification on my mobile at night when it is on the drive and someone has opened the car.
Supertramp

Post by Supertramp »

I have Samsung S-10 and cannot seem to be able to get any audible alarms on my mobile if a door or boot is opened just an message in the inbox - will have to go through the app settings again. Great idea but would really like a loud notification on my mobile at night when it is on the drive and someone has opened the car. Have setup an alert window but still need the audible alert.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

What a pile of pants....I get notifications on my phone (Visual and tone) every time the door is opened, even with the key. I've had a couple 5 minutes after entering the cab.
What good is that? Whoever was in it has long gone.
I've turned it off, I wouldn't want informing of something I can do little about, except fret...............That's what insurance is for.... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Have Ford got a Sync/technical dept we can put forward problems to? Sync has so many issues it’s painful.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Ford Customer Car dept. Painfully slow to respond so good luck with that.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

Ford Customer Relationship Centre
Tel. 020 3564 4444
Email: UKCRC1@ford.com
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

DesertislandBlue, thanks for the correction, five day response time is standard.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Smartin

Post by Smartin »

Sparks wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:49 pm What a pile of pants....I get notifications on my phone (Visual and tone) every time the door is opened, even with the key. I've had a couple 5 minutes after entering the cab.
What good is that? Whoever was in it has long gone.
I've turned it off, I wouldn't want informing of something I can do little about, except fret...............That's what insurance is for.... :D
I switched it on the other day for my Dad’s Puma and now we’re both bombarded with endless notifications whenever the doors or tailgate are opened. Tried changing it to scheduled times only but it still sent the messages this morning even when that was outside the schedule times set 🤬

Anyone know how that schedule mode is supposed to work? Are you meant to turn on guard mode, set up your schedule(s) and then switch guard mode off for it to work just within the scheduled hours?
DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

Rizmo wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:16 pm DesertislandBlue, thanks for the correction, five day response time is standard.
That's if the response is worth waiting for...
The one and only time I emailed them was an absolute joke :lol:
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT