Questions

All Ford Puma related discussions
LilRuthieM

Post by LilRuthieM »

Thanks all.

It only happens when the car is locked, no other doors open. I thought it might have been because I was standing too far away with the fob i.e. pressing the lock button and walking away so the fob is out of range but no. It happens fairly consistently no matter what distance away.

The close button on the door works fine and the sensor below the bumper works to open and close when the rest of the car is locked. No beeping with either of those.

It's a horn, I mean, head scratcher!
Ford Puma ST-Line X First Edition (Manual) Frozen White.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi , you guys probably already know this but if you keep your finger pressed on the unlock button all the windows lower. Or raise if locking.
Had it on my bmw and the puma does the same, not sure if all modern cars have this feature.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Mike

Post by Mike »

I know not a puma but what do you guys think of the mach e mustang
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I priced one up the other day just out of curiosity…….and that’s what killed the cat!
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Phuma.

Post by Phuma. »

Mike wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:06 pm Hi , you guys probably already know this but if you keep your finger pressed on the unlock button all the windows lower. Or raise if locking.
Had it on my bmw and the puma does the same, not sure if all modern cars have this feature.
‘Global opening ‘. I think Ford call it, it works the pan roof aswell, handy for when you’ve got out the car & realise there’s a window still open..
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Anyone got one of these? It says they are not compatible with my motor but they are for Pumas.

https://shop.ford.co.uk/collections/all ... ord%20puma
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
manc

Post by manc »

Yes I have, got 30% off when I bought it, got a free boot tray when buying the car, mainly when I need to put the seats down and put my bike in the back, turn it rubber side up
Puma ST-Line Vignale 1.0 125PS Mhev in Desert Island Blue (19" Alloys, PTG, Sunroof)
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

manc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:10 pm Yes I have, got 30% off when I bought it, got a free boot tray when buying the car, mainly when I need to put the seats down and put my bike in the back, turn it rubber side up
Cheers. I might splash out and get one.
Mike

Post by Mike »

A good idea noticed today, chucking it down and wipers on , put car into reverse and the rear wiper just 2 sweeps, parks then 2 sweeps again.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

manc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:10 pm Yes I have, got 30% off when I bought it, got a free boot tray when buying the car, mainly when I need to put the seats down and put my bike in the back, turn it rubber side up
Bought one. Delivery fast too.

Very good fit and good quality.