Help with couple of items in my new Puma

All Ford Puma related discussions
andypet57

Post by andypet57 »

thank you everybody for all the feedback. I personally feel that manufacturers are trying to put too many gizmos into cars. To my way of thinking I would prefer clearer displays not some of them hidden behind the steering wheel, and better switches. I think a classic example of this is the driving mode switch, needs to be more prominent, and the mode easier viewable than behind the wheel

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

andypet57 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:32 am thank you everybody for all the feedback. I personally feel that manufacturers are trying to put too many gizmos into cars. To my way of thinking I would prefer clearer displays not some of them hidden behind the steering wheel, and better switches. I think a classic example of this is the driving mode switch, needs to be more prominent, and the mode easier viewable than behind the wheel
A lot of the technology is heading toward driverless cars, it's just early days and some of the benefits are being trialled as safety measures. Some are handy some are not. Meanwhile it's fairly cheap to install software and easy to use it as a price hike. All IMO of course.
I believe the new ST model has the drive selector on the steering wheel, so, yes that is probably the best place for it.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.