Spare wheel storage

All Ford Puma related discussions
Mike

Post by Mike »

Just looked back at email, wheel, jack and wheel brace 130 + vat Evans halshaw Darlington
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )

Johnballinger

Post by Johnballinger »

Thanks For the useful info',, John....
Puma,, First Edition,, ST-Line,, 125 bhp,, Agate Black,, Spare Wheel....
Johnballinger

Post by Johnballinger »

Thanks For that info' Rizmo,, What is the width please ,, As i would like to lay it flat as yours is in your Smashing photo,, + Does the Boot Floor Cover Lay Flat on top of Spare OK ?? Cheers Good Sir :-))
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Not sure of the width but it doesn't matter. Boot floor is raised to upper level and there is plenty of room. My spare has a wheel cover and you can keep a few bits in there like gloves etc. Boot floor sits ok on wheel and doesn't rock from side to side so i'm happy with it. Exact space saver dimensions are elsewhere on this forum. Hope this helps.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Johnballinger

Post by Johnballinger »

Cheers Rizmo,,,,,,,
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

My megabox cover is now for sale as I have sold my car. The cover is for the rectangular megabox, see pics above. Price is £20 and i could meet anyone interested at the A19 services between Hartlepool and Sunderland.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.