Voice commands

All Ford Puma related discussions
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Voice commands (activated via steering wheel button) works OK,,ish with contacts, but, I've yet to get it to recognise anywhere when asking it to navigate.
It comes up with some really weird interpretation of what is said.
No it's not the way I say it, :D I've had 3 or 4 people try....Anyone else found the same?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

paulv

Post by paulv »

to be honest I've not tried mine as yet - I've had the car a month and had actually forgotten about this facility, I have had it in other cars previously and had some very funny times trying to get it to call contacts, or navigate somewhere. I'd suggest just enjoy the comedy moments it creates :)
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

paulv wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:13 pm to be honest I've not tried mine as yet - I've had the car a month and had actually forgotten about this facility, I have had it in other cars previously and had some very funny times trying to get it to call contacts, or navigate somewhere. I'd suggest just enjoy the comedy moments it creates :)
Yes, we usually have a laugh at it and occasionally, a competition to see who can get nearest to what we actually want... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Iain C

Post by Iain C »

I won’t use it as I find Ford’s voice recognition system pretty useless for navigation and finding contacts. Plus I can’t stand the voice! I use Apple car play and Google maps which seem to work much better for me
Ford Puma Titanium First Edition mhev 125 - Grey Matter