F9 map update

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

My Puma shows 3.4 only

IMG20201022153357.jpg

Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

Rizmo wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:15 am My Puma shows 3.4 onlyIMG20201022153357.jpg

Your software is 3.4.19200. The latest is 3.4.20136.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Where can I find that detail
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

Rizmo wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 am Where can I find that detail

It’s on the image you provided, build 19200_PRODUCT.

image.jpg

Last edited by Deleted User 229 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I'm embarrassed but thank you
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Did any of you who've updated get a log file ? The interrogator file is definitely there GB5T-14G386-AC.tar.gz
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Andi

Post by Andi »

I updated Sync a couple of weeks back, then sent the log file off via a Fords link. Obviously it didn’t make any difference as this utterly useless company still just shows I need a Sync update.

Slowly but surely I am thinking that me and Ford won’t be compatible for much longer!
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Andi wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:51 pm I updated Sync a couple of weeks back, then sent the log file off via a Fords link. Obviously it didn’t make any difference as this utterly useless company still just shows I need a Sync update.

Slowly but surely I am thinking that me and Ford won’t be compatible for much longer!
Can I suggest that you reformat your memory stick and re-download whatever it's offering you again and then reinstall in your Puma. Then re-upload the XML file to the site.
This worked for a few of us and cleared the Sync update.......It hasn't however solved the map update problem, it will say Sync is up to date and that there are no map updates for your vehicle. However, we know that F9 is out there, somewhere.....
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

So today I was able to download the map update after dealer updated APIM. I'd downloaded all the Sync updates and I think today just kicked my log files into their system to offer the map update.
Despite there being a file to produce one I got no log file. I did manage to get one using the interrogator download but I'm holding on to that at mo.
JUST incase if didn't install properly gonna rerun tomorrow and see if it does send a log file using WiFi as I'm sure it did on my Kuga

Watch this space.......
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Duncraig

Post by Duncraig »

Sparks wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 pm
Andi wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:51 pm I updated Sync a couple of weeks back, then sent the log file off via a Fords link. Obviously it didn’t make any difference as this utterly useless company still just shows I need a Sync update.

Can I suggest that you reformat your memory stick and re-download whatever it's offering you again and then reinstall in your Puma. Then re-upload the XML file to the site.
This worked for a few of us and cleared the Sync update.......It hasn't however solved the map update problem, it will say Sync is up to date and that there are no map updates for your vehicle. However, we know that F9 is out there, somewhere.....
I got the F9 map update from the Ford site no problem. I does take a long time to install and is in two parts. I sent the XML file back at least 3 times but it still says I can download F9

F9 update.png