Real MPG

All Ford Puma related discussions
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Sparks wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:27 am Not so sure what that really means.
We all have the same size tank and I'm guessing that if we all filled up we would all have a different range figure.
Mine never gets above 400, for instance, it then changes after a few miles. The only fuel notification I take any notice of is the 50 mile warning, on the rare occasions it kicks in.
If you actually get that mileage.....Power to you... :D
Thecaris showing an average mpg since now of 55 mpg and 56.2 mpg from my last tank Sparks. When I've done brim to refill calculations, It's a couple of mpg less than this.

cianpars

Post by cianpars »

cianpars wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:47 am
We all have the same size tank and I'm guessing that if we all filled up we would all have a different range figure.
Mine never gets above 400, for instance, it then changes after a few miles. The only fuel notification I take any notice of is the 50 mile warning, on the rare occasions it kicks in.
The cari s showing an average mpg since new of 55 mpg and 56.2 mpg from my last tank Sparks. When I've done brim to refill calculations, It's a couple of mpg less than this.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

cianpars wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:47 am
Thecaris showing an average mpg since now of 55 mpg and 56.2 mpg from my last tank Sparks. When I've done brim to refill calculations, It's a couple of mpg less than this.
I guess it computes your tank mileage according to the MPG average, as long as you always drive the same, it'll be fairly accurate. I haven't been getting above 45mpg according to my fuel report, but, I do a lot of short distance urban driving... Not sure about daily figures, I don't look, it either needs fuel or it doesn't.... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.