Spec on puma

All Ford Puma related discussions
Bigal

Post by Bigal »

Been reading a few posts about people waiting or ordering the right car with specific specs on it. Did anyone just buy the car they looked at? .. Like we did lol. When I rang the dealer they had the st line metropolis white in stock and a frozen white 155 St Line x arriving in 4/5 weeks. The wife was trading in her audi A1 which had absolutely nothing bar electric windows and the looks so when I said the puma had auto lights wipers & sat nav she was delighted. Wasn't bothered about anything else. So off we set to look at the one in stock. I said we can wait and see the frozen white one but soon as she saw the metropolis white it was bang I want that one.. No test drive was done she was sold on its looks along. Must have been the sales boys easiest sale lol.. Anyone else just fall in love with it??

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Cool,love the looks,I want one in grey matter,but cant find one with the spec of my fiesta w which has panoramic roof, comfort pack,driver assist pack,style pack,cd player e t c,its like art the moment you can have one or the other,comfort pack or electric tailgate,or electric tailgate and driver assist and panoramic roof and no comfort pack
stevek1909

Post by stevek1909 »

Bigal wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:16 am Been reading a few posts about people waiting or ordering the right car with specific specs on it. Did anyone just buy the car they looked at? .. Like we did lol. When I rang the dealer they had the st line metropolis white in stock and a frozen white 155 St Line x arriving in 4/5 weeks. The wife was trading in her audi A1 which had absolutely nothing bar electric windows and the looks so when I said the puma had auto lights wipers & sat nav she was delighted. Wasn't bothered about anything else. So off we set to look at the one in stock. I said we can wait and see the frozen white one but soon as she saw the metropolis white it was bang I want that one.. No test drive was done she was sold on its looks along. Must have been the sales boys easiest sale lol.. Anyone else just fall in love with it??
Yep Seen mine on the Garage forecourt loved the car but was told by the wife "you are having the Silver one" :lol: :lol:
Ford Puma ST2 Gold Edition ...Agate Black/Build Date 14.2.2022
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 am Cool,love the looks,I want one in grey matter,but cant find one with the spec of my fiesta w which has panoramic roof, comfort pack,driver assist pack,style pack,cd player e t c,its like art the moment you can have one or the other,comfort pack or electric tailgate,or electric tailgate and driver assist and panoramic roof and no comfort pack
You can have them all if you are willing to pay for them.....Most optional extras can be done without and not everyone wants....Panoramic roof, for example, was a definite no from me. Apart from that and the comfort pack I have everything on mine. I just waited until a FE was available at the price I wanted to pay.
I walked away about 3 times, In the end they were emailing me every other day slowly dropping the price. In the end it was £5000 less than when they started.
Depends on what they have and where, they have to sell them at the end of the day.
Good luck with your search.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.