Rejection update

All Ford Puma related discussions
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Well, Ford aren’t sending out a technical team to look at the car as they’re happy with the report from the dealership. So looks like they’re not prepared to accept my rejection.

Gavin.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Spearmint wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:50 am Well, Ford aren’t sending out a technical team to look at the car as they’re happy with the report from the dealership. So looks like they’re not prepared to accept my rejection.

Gavin.
All sounds a bit closed shop.... Is there a third party, or ombudsman service you can use?
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Wdf76 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:19 am
Spearmint wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:50 am Well, Ford aren’t sending out a technical team to look at the car as they’re happy with the report from the dealership. So looks like they’re not prepared to accept my rejection.

Gavin.
All sounds a bit closed shop.... Is there a third party, or ombudsman service you can use?
There is. I’m trying a social media blitz first. But I will make enquiries with them.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I've never had to do anything like this. I've generally got things sorted after a bit of a rant in the dealership, just never had as many issues on one car as you. Wish you well with it.
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

Motor ombudsman was where I was going if they didn’t sort out the passenger side wing mirror. They could be of help. They can’t pass this stuff off if there are defects with your vehicle. I sent a letter to the finance company, dealer and Ford customer relations and gave them a date to have the issue sorted by. If they didn’t accept the rejection i was prepared to go to court with everything I had.
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Finance company, Ford Credit, have taken the word of the dealer so not accepting the rejection yet. Then again, the dealer in question isn’t a FARC, so planning on getting a second opinion from one next week.

Still waiting to hear from the dealer to get the surround sorted and get them to buff out the scratches they put in when replacing the panoramic roof seal.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
SKC

Post by SKC »

Any luck with your rejection, I am having the same problem just now
2bar

Post by 2bar »

I had no problem rejecting my puma due to going into deep sleep mod and drivers door paint peel,facebook was my first port of call on ford uk fB page and it was sorted with the rejection within 3 weeks.full refund which was my deposit and all my installment payments