Mirrors & ambient lighting

All Ford Puma related discussions
Chrisd2301

Post by Chrisd2301 »

Hi

Does anyone know if the standard st line comes with folding mirrors and interior ambient lighting ?

Thanks

Tim

Post by Tim »

Yes to both, according to the MY 2020.25 brochure at least (still the latest available on ford.co.uk)
ST-Line X First Edition · 155 PS mHEV · Solar Silver
paulv

Post by paulv »

i have the vignale - just got it a couple of weeks ago - I can't find anything that might set ambient lighting, and no sign of a reference to it in the handbook.
on my previous car (mondeo vignale) it had an option on the touchscreen menu, but i can't see anything obvious

could anyone point me in the right direction please?
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
Tim

Post by Tim »

paulv wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:00 pm I can't find anything that might set ambient lighting
You mean change the colour? Not possible I don't think. Just a single colour on Titanium, ST Line and ST Line X.

I've yet to see a spec sheet for the Vignale, but if you can't find the setting, it's probably the same.
ST-Line X First Edition · 155 PS mHEV · Solar Silver
paulv

Post by paulv »

Tim wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:20 pm
paulv wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:00 pm I can't find anything that might set ambient lighting
You mean change the colour? Not possible I don't think. Just a single colour on Titanium, ST Line and ST Line X.

I've yet to see a spec sheet for the Vignale, but if you can't find the setting, it's probably the same.
Thanks - I was just wondering if I had missed something thats all - like the emergency call button my two year old grandson found for me yesterday (and made the call - luckily I cancelled it) when he stress tested the cockpit controls... I never knew that button existed!
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D