Rear View Parking Camera?

All Ford Puma related discussions
G@v1n

Post by G@v1n »

Hi all first post no introduction yet as waiting my car to be built :lol:

I stupidly decided I wanted this feature after placing my order :oops:

Does anyone know if this can be fitted alone or do I need the full Drivers Assistance pack?

Appreciate your advice :D

Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

Hi. We had an after market camera fitted to our Puma. It can be done although to get the camera to work with the Puma it was £600 fitted. Trust the audio place that fitted it and knew we weren’t being taken for a ride. If you get an after market camera fitted my advice is to order the handle for the Puma with the camera housing and have the camera mounted in it. If you don’t the camera will be about 6 inches off where the factory fit one is and it is off putting.

With an after market camera the only thing you don’t get is the guidelines but it does work with the parking sensors etc. Hope this helps.
Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

G@v1n wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:03 pm Hi all first post no introduction yet as waiting my car to be built :lol:

Does anyone know if this can be fitted alone or do I need the full Drivers Assistance pack?

I think that you will find it is only available as part of a pack if you want the factory fit (Drivers Assistance Pack). If you want it added you need to act quickly to get the full bells and whistles :idea:
Jiipee

Post by Jiipee »

G@v1n wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:03 pm Hi all first post no introduction yet as waiting my car to be built :lol:

You'll probably enjoy the adaptive cruise control included in the assistance pack.