new puma st line x mud flaps

All Ford Puma related discussions
Jawmcneill55

Post by Jawmcneill55 »

Just ordered a set today from my local trustford, got them for £77. They will be at the dealer tomorrow. Members have posted photos of them fitted to st line cars

Stline x 1st edition +

Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Set ordered today too.
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Stlinexstu

Post by Stlinexstu »

No just no look awful
ageingenthusiast

Post by ageingenthusiast »

Hi there
These midflaps seem to be rarer than hens teeth. I am unable to source them anywhere. I've contacted the Ford online shop and even they cannot give me any info as yet either.
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Rates Ford in Grays that's where I got mine .
pgc53

Post by pgc53 »

Just fitted front and rear mud flaps on my puma st line x first edition and to be honest it was a bit of a pain and took three hours.
It took 3 weeks for the local ford dealer to get hold of them for me.
I followed the instructions provided and removed each wheel. It made it a bit easier to get to where the fittings went.
The plastic push in clips were difficult to fit and I wonder if the mud flaps will make much difference anyway because they don't seem very big.
I recommend anyone who may be thinking of buying a puma to have them fitted before you pick the car up.
The only other gripe I have about the car is just how much of it is made of plastic on the bodywork.
Other than that I think the car is brilliant so far.
Stay safe.
Ford Puma 2022 ST Line vignale 155 Agate Black