B&O Play setup

All Ford Puma related discussions
robgee

Post by robgee »

Doonhamer wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:40 pm I'm due to get my car tomorrow (delayed by recall and software update), so I'll see if I have surround or not - ST-Line x First Edition
It will be interesting to see what updates they do , i can see on Ford ETIS there are quite a few module updates available for mine and will be interesting if they update your sync version.
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Can we work on a list of modules that require updating, and then a list of excuses to give (your) dealer to get them updated. 🙏
robgee

Post by robgee »

Wdf76 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:08 pm Can we work on a list of modules that require updating, and then a list of excuses to give (your) dealer to get them updated. 🙏
This is the quote from the ford media handout I quoted when I raised the issue about the surround option

'An available B&O Sound System has been dynamically tuned to ensure a premium audio experience regardless of the driving conditions. The 10-speaker system includes a 150 mm by 200 mm externally coupled subwoofer integrated into the boot without compromising luggage space and delivering a smooth bass tone. The tweeter positions have been optimised to produce a wider sound stage at seating level, delivering an enveloping listening experience for all occupants. The system is powered by a 575-watt Digital Signal Processing Amplifier that controls equalisation and audio mixing including selectable Surround Sound.'

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedi ... 9KyoMuXOMo

Maybe we need to get a sticky post set up ....

I can get a list of all modules from Ford Etis and will post on a new thread.
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Mine was a march build and has surround sound st line x first edition plus.
Nickedney

Post by Nickedney »

The rear door speakers are each comprised of two speakers in one.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

The posts on this are fragmenting can someone merge this thread with the ongoing one?.....Definitely need a sticky on this and possibly the speed sign recognition
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
robgee

Post by robgee »

Sparks wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:50 pm The posts on this are fragmenting can someone merge this thread with the ongoing one?.....Definitely need a sticky on this and possibly the speed sign recognition
Have asked several times for sticky threads but not sure if the software being used supports it.
Ddraig

Post by Ddraig »

Is there any update on this issue? My 2020 St line X has B&O stereo but no surround sound option
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ddraig wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:05 pm Is there any update on this issue? My 2020 St line X has B&O stereo but no surround sound option
Yes, dealer installed. I answered in you in the other thread you asked on.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Ddraig

Post by Ddraig »

Sparks wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:34 pm
Ddraig wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:05 pm Is there any update on this issue? My 2020 St line X has B&O stereo but no surround sound option
Yes, dealer installed. I answered in you in the other thread you asked on.
Sorry to bring this back up but its been a while since I've been able to try and sort this problem out, do you have any communication form ford regarding this. I have been back and fore from Ford UK to dealers and no-one seems to know anything about the fault, Ford have said that it only states in the brochure that the Puma has a premium B&O system and there is no mention of suround sound, my dealer would look into it unless they have an instruction from Ford, Im stuck.