Things are starting to move

All Ford Puma related discussions
alanp

Post by alanp »

Well the garage phoned today, and it looks like I might be getting it either this week or next..I can’t wait..
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Yessss Alan. Happier days ahead for you, I hope...
alanp

Post by alanp »

Trouble is I’ve forgotten what it’s like, will I still like it?, will it drive like I remember.?. will I still like the colour?, and most importantly, will it fit in the bl##dy garage...?
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

1 Yes, 2 yes and 3 yes pal. I just can't confirm your garage size. 😁
alanp

Post by alanp »

It should fit, I have measured my fiesta ( yes really ) and it’s only about six inches longer and about an inch and a bit wider,
alanp

Post by alanp »

Well, the garage rang today, and we have arranged to pick up our Puma on Saturday 23 rd, I’m getting excited 😆 I
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Fingers crossed for a call for me too soon. Mine was original due 30th March and has been at Dagenham since mid March!! Does this mean they are transporting vehicles again?
alanp

Post by alanp »

Because mines an ex demo, it’s been sat in their compound since the start of lockdown, they wouldn’t let me have it as they have to keep pre, reg vehicles for three months,
Stlinexstu

Post by Stlinexstu »

Seriously considering either canceling mine or telling garage to keep it untill sept just heard dealers wont open untill june at the earliest didnt buy a 20 plate for it to be old after two months ffs
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Ford Dagenham is opening on Monday so if your car is already there it should start moving from there as they have previously said cars already in will recieve priority. Whilst dealerships are closed they are allowed to receive and drop off cars as long as social distancing in place. You would have thought they would want the cash flow so would move on this quickly. My dealer promised a call as soon as Dagenham was back open so fingers crossed for a call next week, if not I will be contacting them!