B&O audio

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
rich63

Post by rich63 »

just checked mine, I have build 19274 & surround.
ST Line X FE+
Comfort Pack
Lucid Red

Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Elsewhere on FB, someone has a 19200 with surround.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Supertramp

Post by Supertramp »

Picked my St line x first edition last month it does have the surround sound option but overall i do not think it sounds as good as the b and o in my fiesta active did, maybe it is because the fiesta is a little smaller? still sounds good but not as good. The speakers in the back do not have the b and o symbol on like the ones in the front either. Can only see 2 in the back, think the sub is hidden in the boot somewhere. Taking it in on Fri to get a software update for the traffic sign recognition as it is not reading all of them.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I have a fiesta titanium b and o play, sound bloody awesome,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Supertramp wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:30 am Picked my St line x first edition last month it does have the surround sound option but overall i do not think it sounds as good as the b and o in my fiesta active did, maybe it is because the fiesta is a little smaller? still sounds good but not as good. The speakers in the back do not have the b and o symbol on like the ones in the front either. Can only see 2 in the back, think the sub is hidden in the boot somewhere. Taking it in on Fri to get a software update for the traffic sign recognition as it is not reading all of them.
I've come from a Fiesta Active B&O edition and I don't think the B&O in the Puma sounds as good. The Sub is in a different place, it's at the side in the boot. The Fiesta had one central in the floor of the boot. Also, on the Puma there is no 'Surround' option.
That said, the sound is good enough for me.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

The sub is in the centre where the spare wheel should be,it also has the processer under the drivers seat,mines got the full surround with the 10 speakers processor and the sub in the boot,nightclub on wheels
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:25 pm The sub is in the centre where the spare wheel should be,it also has the processer under the drivers seat,mines got the full surround with the 10 speakers processor and the sub in the boot,nightclub on wheels
Yes in the Fiesta but, not in the Puma, it has a 'Megabox in the boot......
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

Sparks wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:46 am
Supertramp wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:30 am Picked my St line x first edition last month it does have the surround sound option but overall i do not think it sounds as good as the b and o in my fiesta active did, maybe it is because the fiesta is a little smaller? still sounds good but not as good. The speakers in the back do not have the b and o symbol on like the ones in the front either. Can only see 2 in the back, think the sub is hidden in the boot somewhere. Taking it in on Fri to get a software update for the traffic sign recognition as it is not reading all of them.
I've come from a Fiesta Active B&O edition and I don't think the B&O in the Puma sounds as good. The Sub is in a different place, it's at the side in the boot. The Fiesta had one central in the floor of the boot. Also, on the Puma there is no 'Surround' option.
That said, the sound is good enough for me.
There is meant to be a Surround Option, some of us have it, some of us don't. Seems to be missing more on the earlier builds.
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
Andi

Post by Andi »

Could you let me know how it goes with the update for the Traffic Sign Rec, and if possible ask them what this update is? Mine has just come back after I complained of it not working properly and was told there isn’t any update!
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Subs on the right side above the rear wheel arch. Two speakers in each rear door card. It doesn't feel as punchy as there are no speakers high in the boot area due to the design of the flexible parcel shelf etc. I overcame this by setting the fader with front bias. I've never sat in the back.