B&O audio

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

950r wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:10 am Hi to all

There is 10 speakers in the B&O system, in the rear doors you can find 2 tweeters together with the speakers and the subwoofers its in the trunk
That's correct , and the subwoofer is hidden bij the trunkliner :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....

Luca

Post by Luca »

There is 10 speakers in the B&O system, in the rear doors you can find 2 tweeters together with the speakers and the subwoofers its in the trunk
Not in our version :cry:

in the italian brochure: B&O SYNC 3 con radio TouchNav 8" e 7 speakers + DAB + 2 prese USB + Mirroring Apple Car Play/ Android Auto
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I got the b and o system in my fiesta titanium b and o play edition,10 speakers sound processor under the drivers seat,and a sub in the boot,sounds awesome
Jiipee

Post by Jiipee »

The subwoofer is in the boot sidewall as far as I know :) Please someone correct me if I'm wrong in this.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

It is in the sidewall in the puma,in the booot well in the fiesta where the spare would be,it sounds fucking awesome,675 watts of pure music power
Pearsori

Post by Pearsori »

Just got my new Puma, 1st Edition ST Line X with all the extras - can anyone tell me why the sound from the B&O play doesn’t sound anywhere near as good as my fiesta ST Line with B&O play?

It says 10 speakers - but I count only 7?
Can’t find the sub anywhere?
On the audio settings there is no option for surround/stereo sound? (This made A big difference in the fiesta)

Any help would be appreciated
Luca

Post by Luca »

cause we have the same problem, the "fake" B&O 7 speakers system, with no sub, yes, mine is a stlineX too, really disappointed about it
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Luca wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 am cause we have the same problem, the "fake" B&O 7 speakers system, with no sub, yes, mine is a stlineX too, really disappointed about it
If i was you i would go to my dealer and ask him about it ........ he will know what is what
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Jiipee

Post by Jiipee »

Luca wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:03 am

Not in our version :cry:

in the italian brochure: B&O SYNC 3 con radio TouchNav 8" e 7 speakers + DAB + 2 prese USB + Mirroring Apple Car Play/ Android Auto
Are you sure it's not just a typo in the brochure?