Ford starting production again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Ford has become the latest major brand to put dates on restarting production across its European facilities. They have confirmed that most plants will open on Monday, May 4, including its Saarlouis and Cologne plants in Germany, its Valencia plant in Spain and further factories in Romania and Turkey. So those of you whose Pumas are yet to be built may see movement.

Engine production will also commence, with only the Valencia engine plant holding off until 18 May. Its facilities in the UK, however, have not been given a specific date for reopening. Despite the news, Ford admits that it will be "a few months" before production output is ramped up to normal levels.

Sadly as no date for Dagenham and mine is parked there ready for delivery, it’s unclear how long it will be still!

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Hopefully production will start off soon,so the automotive goodness can get into the hands of more people,im Looking at a titanium edition,i cant decide on the 125 bhp non hybrid and the htbrid 125,not much differance in the figures on fuel,not had any replies to a post i wrote on this matter yet
2bar

Post by 2bar »

Managers and supervisors are back on monday then followed slowly over the next week the shop floor workers at ford dagenham I was told today by a ford safety manager
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Hope production starts soon,so more of them get into circulation,