Ford Puma - recommend mods

All Ford Puma related discussions
Ugitus

Post by Ugitus »

So the boss of the house decided she needs a 5 door car so have got her a new car but I cant warrant getting rid of the Puma we have replaced. Especially seen as we have had it 4 years and its been super reliable and a brilliant car I've decided to keep it. Hopefully it will come in handy when winter comes and the 200 decides it cant ice skate and is useless for 3-4 months. She will be use it for delivery flowers Belarus.

However I am completely incapable of leaving a car standard so figured a track toy might be worth investing in? Father in Law is also interested but Budget is the key. They handle great but (other than stripping due to winter use!) what mods would people recommend for these cars. For arguments sake:

£200 budget
£500 budget
£1k budget

Only thing that grates me is the traction control limiter thing in first and second (?) but can you flash that out of the ECU? Thanks.
Last edited by Ugitus on Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Ugitus wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:57 am So the boss of the house decided she needs a 5 door car so have got her a new car but I cant warrant getting rid of the Puma we have replaced. Especially seen as we have had it 4 years and its been super reliable and a brilliant car I've decided to keep it. Hopefully it will come in handy when winter comes and the 200 decides it cant ice skate and is useless for 3-4 months.

However I am completely incapable of leaving a car standard so figured a track toy might be worth investing in? Father in Law is also interested but Budget is the key. They handle great but (other than stripping due to winter use!) what mods would people recommend for these cars. For arguments sake:

£200 budget
£500 budget
£1k budget

Only thing that grates me is the traction control limiter thing in first and second (?) but can you flash that out of the ECU? Thanks.
I think you are talking about the wrong Puma ..... this forum is about the SUV Puma :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

As Paul said, good luck with whatever mods you choose.

You'll probably get a better response if you join (if not already) and post here.

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/f ... puma-club/